17| Ass Licker

SEAN

"Stop it..." The little girl drawled, placing her hand in front of my phone's camera lens, "you're making me nervous." She whined, turning to Rose with pouty lips and big doe eyes, "Does he have to be here?" Came her little whisper but I heard it and bit back my chuckle.

"Sean," Rose cut me a warning glare but I could see the corners of her lips twitching into a smile. I wanted to see that smile just so I could stare at those cute fucking dimples of hers, "you're distracting Claire and I'd really appreciate it if you'd stop."

The suggestive smirk that marked my face had her rolling her gorgeous blue eyes. She definitely saw my question from a mile away, "What do I get in return?" I licked my lips and allowed myself to take her in. She wore a bright orange sundress that ended mid-thigh, leaving her long legs bare to my hungry eyes.

"If you don't shut up and behave I'm going to let Claire kick you out of this room," she chastised at the same time blood pooled behind her cheeks. She couldn't hide her blush from me even if she wanted to.

"You win, princess," I surrendered, locking my phone and pocketing it, "carry on with your lesson. I'll just be here sitting in the fucking naughty corner."

"Sean!" Rose's eyes widened, looking at me absolutely appalled, "watch your language, please."

"Oops," placing my index finger over my lips, I nonchalantly answered, "my bad."

Watching her teach Claire made me realize how vastly music played a part in her life. This was her life and being here, doing this, meant that she was in her element and was completely comfortable letting herself be free. It was fucked up, the situation we found ourselves in but — at the same time — I found it completely worth it. Dean had gotten the privilege of enjoying her company. He saw all of this and got to experience her smiles, her giddy laughs, her playful glares. I never had that chance so I treasured these moments more than I should have.

When we were kids, I use to listen to Rose play the piano. Dean would sit beside her, teaching her different songs each time. I would never forget the two emotions I felt while watching them even as a wet behind the years eight-year-old. Jealousy was the first emotion and I wasn't ashamed to say it. My jealousy stemmed from Rose coming in and stealing my brother's attention. He was my best friend after all. Over the years, it remade. I was jealous that a beautiful girl like her chose him. Of course, he was the safe bet and I treated her like shit but I watched her and found myself enjoying how little things made her happy. It was then I realized I didn't stand a fucking chance because it would cause a bigger rift between my brother and myself.

Then everything just turned to white, hot anger and whenever she stepped foot in front of me, I couldn't help but take it out on her. Because making her hate me sounded better than giving her the chance to get to know me. It was safer that way but we still somehow landed ourselves here.  I watched Rose laugh at something Claire said, head tilting back and eyes closing as her dimples made their appearance. Her veil of dirty blonde locks sat in waves, encasing her.

"You better catch yourself, Black," Rose quipped, winking at me cheekily and breaking my stupor, "before I have to wipe the drool off your chin."

I snorted, covering my hand over my mouth to hide the smile on my face, "It can't be worse than you drooling on my shoulder the entire flight here, Rose," I loved watching her reaction every time I purposefully rolled her name off my tongue.

She clutched the edge of her seat and held her breath, turning her focus to Claire, "Your mom should be here soon, want to stop here for today?"

The little girl shrugged a shoulder, "Sure, can I wait downstairs?"