25| Love Song

ROSE

Sean carried me into the apartment, hands palming my ass. He kicked the door closed, locking it with one hand while the other secured my weight against him. My soul felt ready to levitate out of my body with the way he nibbled and sucked at the sensitive skin behind my ear. It had been so difficult not to touch him, feel him, or kiss him during our ride back.

He walked us into the bathroom, teeth scraping along my collar bone in the most hypnotizing way. Maybe I needed therapy for whatever I had going on in my life. Maybe I needed a coping mechanism, something to help me get through each day and the trials that kept being thrown at me. Or, maybe I just needed him. Maybe I just needed his hands to remind me what being touched by someone who loved me felt like. Maybe I just needed the soft caress of his lips to kiss away my emotional bruises. Maybe I just needed his scent to mark me, mark my memories until I remembered nothing but him.

Theoretically, that sounded like an excellent idea.

Sean set me down onto my feet, lifting my hands above my head with the most gentlest of touches. He peeled my damp shirt off my body, tossing it into the hamper, and did the same with my jeans and panties. His heated gaze dipped to my taut nipples, the tip of his tongue running across the seam of his bottom lip. I wanted to kiss me. I wanted to taste him.

I closed the space between us, undressing him in the same fashion. He was silent as I stripped him of his shirt but I felt his muscles lock into place when I undid his shorts, pulling them down with his boxer briefs. His hard length sprang free, precum already glistening along the head. He was big, thick, long, and so hard.

Sean stepped out of the clothing pooled at his feet and opened the faucet. I quickly undid my body chain, tossing it aside before following Sean into the steaming shower. We both sighed the moment the hot downpour pelted on our skin, rinsing away the sticky salt water and sand that matted our bodies.

I stood in awe, raking my eyes across Sean's toned, muscular body. He braced his hands onto the shower wall, causing his tattooed biceps to flex most tantalizingly. I could run my tongue over every nook and dip, tracing the thick lines of his veins down his arms.

"You know, we don't have to do this. We can sleep in, watch a movie. Do anything you want," he voiced but it was deep and raspy, having me pooling between my legs in a way I never thought possible.

"I want this," I confirmed, running my hands over the hard plains of his chest and down his abs. He hissed, eyelids falling shut, and then groaned when I gripped his shaft into my fist, "so stop overthinking it."

I began pumping him with slow and torturous movements. His head fell onto my shoulder and he began jerking his hips in a steady rhythm to thrust into my hand. The sheer girth of him had me wondering if he could fit into my mouth.

I desperately wanted to find out.

I knelt, feeling Sean's hooded, dark orbs watching me. He titled my head up with his index finger, running the pad of his thumb over my bottom lip. I gulped, wondering if he was going to stop me or not. He looked indecisive. I knew he wanted this, but he was holding back.

"Rose," he coaxed my lips open, sliding his thumb into my mouth, "don't do something because you think I want it."

My lips split into a grin as I ran the tip of my tongue along his thumb, "Let me do this, please."

He sighed, giving me a single nod. Removing his thumb, he gathered my long hair and fisted it so that he could see me better, "Have at it, princess."

I slid my tongue over his head, lapping up the salty precum that gathered there with a moan. Then, I latching my lips around him, sucking him in slowly and hollowing out my cheeks.