Chapter 10

Liz's pov ...

I woke up with Craig's arms wrapped around me. He was snoring and shit. I slowly moved out of his hold, and raised up out of the bed. I went into the bathroom that was located in my room and showered. Once I got out, I dried off with my towel, put on my underwear, then I brushed my teeth and left out of the bathroom. I looked in my dresser for something to put on. I noticed that Craig was up, so I walked over towards the bed.
"You know where my red tank top at, babe?" I asked, throwing a pillow at his head.
"Why you can't wear what you got on..." He spoke, while smirking. I just laughed at him. "It's in the closet, baby." He said, after laughing. Once I got my shirt out the closet. I put it on with some jeans. The more I thought about Layla being with Jacob instead of being with her daughter, the more I ended up pissed off. I slipped on my black and red Jordan's.
"Where you going?" Craig asked, as I started combing my hair.
"I'm about to go see if Layla got her ass at Jacob's house." I spoke, angrily.
"You want me to come?" Craig asked,
"naw baby..." I spoke, before I left out the room. I walked into Alayna's bedroom, she was still sleeping so I picked her up and brought her into my bedroom with Craig. He grabbed her and laid her down next to him.
"Alright, baby. I'll be back in a few." I spoke kissing them both on the cheek. I left out the house and hopped in my truck.
/\/\
Jacob's home...

I knocked on the door, repeatedly until someone appeared in the doorway. To my surprise, it was exactly who I expected it to be.......Layla. Anger immediately ran over me.
"So, what's up?" I spoke, dryly.
"Ah.. Liz, I had every intention on coming to see my daughter, I just....um..." She stated.
"Just what, Layla?" I asked. She stared at me, blankly.
"Just been busy..." She spoke.
"Been busy doing what? fucking Jaylie's husband!" I said, getting even more pissed. How dare she put another nigga over her damn daughter.
"Liz, it's no-" She spoke, but I cut her off.
"You know what, Layla. I don't even care what you have to say. I don't even give a fuck what you've been doing.... It doesn't matter, none of it. Your daughter is more important than any of this shit." I spoke.
"Just don't worry about me, okay?" Layla spoke.
"I won't, trust me... But your daughter will..." I said, as I started walking away. "Remember that, Layla." I said, right before I got back in my truck and drove off. Once I made it home, I walked back upstairs, into Craig and I bedroom.
"What happened, baby?" Craig asked.
"She just doesn't care or even see the importance of how this could affect Alayna." I spoke as I plopped down in the bed. I noticed Alayna was in the bathroom.
"That's not cool.." Craig said, dryly.
"And it's all over a nigga." I said, shaking my head.

/\/\

Jaylie's pov

I'm not myself, and I haven't even been myself lately. I looked at my pale face in the mirror. I was in the bathroom of a hotel. I ran my fingers through my messy curly hair. I couldn't even stay focused. I'm more mad at myself than anything, I let myself go. I had my own everything, house and all. I let it all go, for a nigga that's doing the same thing he promised he wouldn't do again. My heart hurts, and I can't pretend like it doesn't. My head started spinning with crazy thoughts. Layla was my girl, I cared about her more than any of the others. I grabbed my car keys and left out of the hotel.

/\/\/\/\/\

What do yall think Jaylie is going to do?

Vote & Comment...