Lashay ♥️

My music career has extremely blasted off. Yass, ya girl on top now...🙌 Now, I'm like literally always in the studio working on new music. Chris Brown is officially my new producer. Which is absolutely great, considering the fact that when Chresanto was my producer, I was barely in the studio because me and Chresanto barely got along. Speaking of Chresanto, he's been trying to get in touch with me and things like that. I changed my number, moved into a new house, got a new car and all that. Some would say that I've started my life over, but I disagree. I'm just opening a new chapter in my life, & I must say that I'm loving it. It feels good to know that everything I got, is based off of my hard-work and dedication to wanting to be successful.

Things have changed for me, dramatically. My life is slowly, turning into how I've always wanted it to be. I think I might actually be happy for once in a long time. Many people think that Chris and I are going out, and I'm not going to lie... Chris is fine and all, and we tried dating and stuff like that but I think it's best that we don't mix business with pleasure. So, therefore Chris is my producer, best friend, and nothing more.
/\/\/\/\ 💜