Chapter 2.

Shay's pov

I got a weird feeling about Liz, she told me she would call me later to tell me what was going on but that was yesterday. I guess she'll be fine. I slipped on my pink crop top and my blue jean shorts. I slipped on my Jordan's and then grabbed my keys, my purse and my phone and headed out the door. I hopped in my car and headed to the studio. I spend most of my time their anyways.
I walked into the studio, and sat down next to Chris. He was talking on the phone with someone. When he got off the phone, he looked at me and smiled.
"What's up baby, Shay..." He said, hugging me.
"What's up, Chris..." I said, hugging him back.
"Nothing much.." He said, "How does it feel to be the next big thing?" He asked me, smirking.
"It feels great, thank you so much Chris." I said, smiling.
"No problem. you ready for your show tonight?" He asked,
"I was born ready.." I said, laughing.
"This might be your biggest show. A lot of well known people are going to be there including your fans." He said, "Don't let me down, Shay..." He said, worriedly.
"Have I ever let you down..." I spoke, sarcastically.
"You're right, just want you to do your best." He said,
"And I will, don't worry about it. Worry about your fans being all on you while your girl there." I said, laughing.
"Ah, you trying to play me.." He said, laughing. I laughed with him, Chris is something else. His relationship with karrueche sometimes confuses me. They're always on and off, I can't deal with them at all.
"We got a flight to catch at 6." He said,
"Yaaaas, ATL." I said, dancing in my seat.
"You already got that Georgia peach." He said, laughing.
"Aw hush..." I said laughing. Then, I stood up.
"You already packed?" He asked,
"Yes.." I said. "See you at the airport, Chris." I said, before I left out.
I walked out of the studio and went into the parking lot. I heard some one leave out right after I did.
"Uh.. Shay?" I heard a familiar voice say. I knew it was Chresanto. I felt it in my heart. I turned around and was face to face with my first love. I'm not on good terms with him, but the feelings will never change.
"What's up?" I said, taking my glasses off my face.
"How you been?" He asked,
"Great." I said, smiling. "How you been?" I asked,
"I've been okay." He said,
"Okay?" I spoke in a questionable tone.
"Well, you know... I would be better if we were back together." He said, stepping closer.
"Mm... That's good to hear." I said, giggling a little.
"You miss me?" He said, grabbing me by my waist and looking into my eyes.
"Maybe.." I said, before smiling.
"Well, I miss you." He said..
"I bet. You missed your ex too, huh?" I said, laughing. I was referring to the girl he cheated on me with twice.
"I thought I did, it's a lot I needed to realize. I realized that I want you and I need you." He said,
"Aw yeah?" I spoke, sarcastically.
"Second chance?" He asked,
"I guess, Chres." I said, in doubt.
"I can come back home?" He asked, grabbing onto my hands.
"No, I moved. You can stay wherever you been staying until I can gain trust for you again." I said, seriously.
"You moved?" He asked, in shock.
"Yeah, got a new car too.." I said, pointing towards my Mercedes Benz.
"Shay we had just got close to paying off that house." He said, shaking his head after laughing.
"I paid it off, it's one of my houses now." I said, pointing to myself.
"I'm proud of you, Lashay." He spoke,as he smiled at me. "You're becoming a woman right before my eyes." He said, laughing.
"I've been a woman, actually." I said, sarcastically. We continued talking, until he had to leave. He also had to perform in ATL tonight. I decided to stop by Liz's house, because I want her to come to my show in Atlanta. I unlocked the door to my car and got in. I backed out of the parking space that I was in and headed to Liz's house.

Liz's house. 🏡

I parked in the driveway of Liz's house, I noticed her truck was in the driveway but Craig's vehicle wasn't. I rolled my eyes at his ignorance, I figured out what Liz was mad about when I went on Instagram, today. I knocked on the door, and it was complete silence. So, I just twist the knob and luckily it was unlocked, Liz always bust in my house, so I think their is no problem with me doing the same. I walked in and I figured she was upstairs, because I didn't see her in the living room. I walked past the kitchen and glass was everywhere. My eyes got wide, I ran upstairs and opened her bedroom door. Liz was in the bed balled up crying.
"Liz, are you okay?" I asked, sitting next to her.
"I-" She started to say, but she busted out crying even more. I embraced her into a tight hug.
"Calm down, Lizzie. It's going to be okay." I said, rubbing her back.
"No." She said, hugging me back.
"What's going on?" I asked, looking at her. She breathed heavily, and wiped her tears with her hands.
"I went to the doctor today, Shay." She said, breathing slowly.
"Okay, and?" I spoke in confusion.
"Well, I started bleeding this morning, heavily." She said, I nodded my head. "It was so painful, I just decided to go to the doctor.. I was 3 months pregnant." She said, shaking her head.
"What you mean WAS?" I said, sadly in disbelief.
"I had a miscarriage, Lashay." She said, busting out in tears again. This time, I couldn't hold it in anymore. I started crying as well, I felt her pain. This is unbelievable, I can only imagine how she feels right now...
"Do you know what caused it ?" I asked, still shocked.
"Stress, mannnn..." She said, shaking her head.
"Where the fuck is Craig?" I asked,
"I don't know.." She spoke, "Fuck him." She continued.
"Well, where is Alayna?" I asked,
"With Layla's mom." She said, wiping her tears. I wiped mines as well. I hugged her again. "I'm glad you came to check on me, what made you come?" She asked,
"Well for one you never called me back, and I wanted you to come out to my show in Atlanta with me." I said, "but I can understand if you don't want to come Liz." I spoke, sadly.
"Naw, Shay. I'm going, besides I could use a little vacation and Alayna can stay with her grandmother." She spoke.
"You sure?" I asked, Trying to make sure that everything would be fine. I don't want her to be overwhelmed with everything that's going on.
"Yes, I'm sure. I just have to pack and stuff."'she said, smiling wearily.
"Be ready at 6, girl. That's when we have to be at the airport." I said standing up.
"I will.." She said, laughing. I embraced her in a hug, and then I started to walk away. "Aye, Shay?" She said, getting my attention.
"Yeah..." I spoke.
"Thanks, a lot." She said, smiling.
"No problem.." I spoke, "You know I got you." I said, before I left and went back to my house.

_______ 💜🙌

Comment and vote. 🙌

[ been busy with school ]