Chapter 11

Jaylie's pov

I thought about knocking on the door, but why the fuck should I. Everything in this mf belongs to me INCLUDING Jacob. I pulled the string tighter on my boots. I picked up my bat and tightened my grip on it. I kicked the front door until it hopelessly fell down right in front of me. I walked in and walked into the kitchen. I put my bat down on the kitchen table. I grabbed a glass out the cabinet and fixed a glass of apple juice out of the refrigerator. I was patiently waiting on someone to come down the stairs and wonder why the front door had been busted down. A figure appeared in the door way, and it was Layla. I smirked, it was just the bitch I wanted to see.
"What are you doing here?" She asked, shocked.
"What you doing here?" I asked, rudely as I took another sip of the apple juice.
"Why won't you just go away!" She stated, frustratedly.
"Bitch, I ain't going nowhere." I said, before laughing.
"You're desperate." She said, shaking her head.
"I'm desperate?" I said, before I laughed. "Im desperate, but you're laid up with MY nigga instead of being with your daughter that you left behind for ANOTHER nigga... Hmm.. If anybody is desperate, it's you, hoe." I spoke. She was about to speak but my phone began to ring. I looked down and it was Jacob. I scrunched my face up and picked up my phone.
"Hello?" I answered.
"Jay, can we talk?" He asked, I turned the phone on speaker and looked up at here.
"I'm sorry, what did you say?" I asked, purposely.
"We need to talk, I miss you and I'm sorry." He spoke. I smirked at her.
"Alright, Jacob." I said, before I hung up.
"How you feel?" I asked, with enthusiasm. She looked dumbfounded. She started to walk away but I spoke up. "Don't leave, boo. I haven't whooped your ass yet." I said, seriously. She put her hands up like she was gone hit me, so I swung at her. We was having a full blown out fight. She tripped, and I got on top of her and started punching her in her face. She was trying to block her face but it wasn't stopping anything. I started kicking her in the stomach. I felt arms wrap around me, pulling me away.
"Let me go. I'm not done with that bitch." I said, in between breaths. I looked up and it was Jacob. "Ima beat your ass, too." I said, trying to punch him, while he still had a tight grip on my waist. I saw Layla walked over the broken door and out the house.
"Calm down." Jacob said... I breathed in and out, slowly until I was somewhat in the right state of mind. He let me go and I punched him in the face, he grabbed his jaw and looked shocked. "I'm sorry, Jaylie." He said, still holding onto his jaw.
"Sorry isn't enough." I spoke, angrily.
"I know, and I promise I'll make it up to you..." He said, holding onto my waist.
"Get off me. You lucky I don't hit your ass upside the head with that bat." I said, as I moved his hands..

/\/\/\/\

SHORT UPDATE.
excuse any mistakes.
Vote & Comment. 💜