Chapter 5: Family Dinner.

Liz's pov

I slipped into my white and gold sweater, white pants and gold heels. I was getting ready for the Family Dinner at Yn's house, tonight. It's been so long since we have all gathered together in the same room. I hope we can all get a long and just have a good time, but honestly I doubt that will happen. It's always an uninvited guest that always appears or a bitch that can't mind her own business. These dinners usually make or break some of the girl's relationships with each other. I get a long with all of the girls just fine. Shay is my only real friend though, honestly. I used my wand to curl my hair. I dyed my hair blonde, yesterday. I'm so not a dumb blonde type of girl, but these bitches try to play me like I'm dumb so why not act the part. I unplugged my wand and put it to the side. I walked over to look at myself in my bedroom full sized mirror. Craig walked behind me, I looked up at him through the mirror. He held onto my waist.
"You happy?" He asked, frowning. He was referring to his outfit. I basically forced Craig to wear an outfit that was similar to mines.
"Yes, very." I spoke, smiling. He kissed me on the cheek. "C'mon, lets go, before we end up being late." I said, laughing. I grabbed onto his hand as we walked out of the house. I'm not the happiest with Craig, but I realized I can either be mad or get the hell over it. I mean, I would've tried to fall back from someone that tried to kill me, too. I love him too much, to let something so little ruin us.

Yn's pov.

"Baby, how do I look?" I asked, looking at Ray. I had on a simple black dress with gold heels. The dressing key for tonight's dinner was to wear anything you want but at least have something gold on.
"Un-uhhh... Turn around." He said, frowning.
"What?" I asked, as I turned around, so that my back was facing him.
"Your ass look too big in that dress, I don't like it." He said, smacking my behind.
"Well, I do.." I said, laughing. I heard someone ring the doorbell. I walked downstairs and opened the door.
"Hey, you guys look stunning." I said, hugging Liz and Craig, both. They looked absolutely stunning, seriously. She looks happy, which is definitely a good thing. I let everyone else in, greeted them all, and then we all sat down at the large table in my dining room. Everyone was already engaged in small conversations. Ray and I both stood up.
"I'm pretty sure y'all are wondering why I gathered y'all here today..." I spoke, after clearing my throat. They nodded they head, signaling for me to continue. "Well, it's been a long time since we've all gathered together to do anything together..." I spoke.
"And, it's been even longer since we've all have actually been happy together." Ray, added on.
"That's because some of us be pretending." Shay added, laughing. Everyone else laughed, except for Jaylie. She looked at her and rolled her eyes. Nobody really peeped it, but me. I shook it off and made a toast with everyone while the food was being handed out.
"I love what you've done to your hair, Liz." I spoke, smiling.
"Thank you.." I said. Jaylie looked at Liz in a disrespectful way. Is it just me or this girl is tripping tonight.
Everyone sat back in their seats and said their grace and began to eat. I was about to cut me a piece of steak until my doorbell rung.
"You want me to get it, baby?" Ray asked, looking at me.
"No, it's fine baby. I'll get it.." I spoke, as I got out of my chair. I walked towards the front door, once I approached it; I unlocked the door and let the group of girls in. I didn't know exactly who they were, but they were dressed fashionably and classy-like. I noticed one of the girl's was Faye. I was so shocked, and pissed. I've been wanting to beat this bitch ass since the day Ray walked out on our marriage for her. It was clearly other females I knew nothing about, but they looked very familiar.
"Um... Hello? Why are y'all here?" I asked, curiously.
"Just to visit, We were all actually invited.." One of the girls, spoke up. I looked stunned. Who the hell invited people that we don't even fuck with on a regular day-to-day basis. I just politely let them in, and closed and locked the door behind them. I walked back in the dining room, with the girls following behind me.
"Well, we have a few unexpected guests that have stopped by to join us." I spoke, as I sat back down. I really don't care about them being here. It's just kinda awkward having people that I'm not usually around, sit and have dinner with me. I just want to know who the fuck invited them, like it was only suppose to be the original normal group of people as always. One of the girls came over and sat beside Chresanto. From the look on Shay face, she could already tell who it actually was. I just didn't really know what was going on at this moment.
"Hey, Shay." The girl sitting next to Chresanto said. Shay looked at her crazily for a moment.
"Um.. Hey." She spoke, dryly. The girl whispered something in Chresanto ear. Shay whole facial expression changed. It's like she instantly got pissed off. "Why the fuck are you even here?" Shay asked, bluntly. A few people laughed and snickered. "No like seriously... Why are you here?" Shay asked, once again.
"Because I was kindly invited..." She said, sarcastically with a smile.
"Yo, who the fuck invited her?" Shay asked, pointing her index finger towards the girl.
"I did.." Jaylie, spoke.
"Why?" Shay asked.
"I don't have to have a reason, I just felt like she should come." Jaylie spoke.
"But it's not even your dinner to be trying to even invite anyone..." Shay said, confusedly.
"Wow, seems like she really don't want us here." Faye spoke up.
"I don't." Shay and I both said.
"Aw, they mad.." The girl said, before laughing. I rolled my eyes, dramatically. "I mean I'd be mad too, if my nigga didn't really love me." The girl spoke again, as Faye busted out laughing.
"Y'all need to get the fuck on with that messy shit." Liz said, annoyedly.
"Bitch, who is you?" Faye asked.
"Bitch, I'm Lizzie. Who the fuck are you?" Liz said, smiling. Liz had turned into a real tough female. She wasn't always this tough. I'm glad she stands up for herself and doesn't let no one make a fool out of her.
"Bitch I'm Faye." Faye said, sarcastically.
"Exactly.." Liz laughed. "Who the fuck are you?" Liz questioned her once again, sarcastically.
"Let me make this clear." Faye said, putting her purse down on the table. " I am Faye. A. Bitch. That. Can. Fuck. Your. Nigga." Faye said. "Get it?" She questioned Liz. Within the snap of a finger Liz had already raised up out of her seat.
"Bitch, I don't think you know who I really am, don't let this dress fool you. I will come across this table and politely whoop your ass and still be cute." Liz said, seriously. The group of unknown girls stood up as well like they were ready to fight. So, Shay and I decided to stand up. Jaylie stayed seated. I think she has some type of personal beef going on with us.
"What the fuck y'all trying to do, bitch?" Shay asked, taking her earrings off.
"Yeah, y'all trying to fight or what?" I asked, looking Faye directly in the eyes. I been wanting to whoop her ass for the longest. One of the girl's started charging at Liz.

/\/\/\/\
Ooooo ahhhh....😍
Ain't nothing like a good cliffy.
Just wanted to update for y'all. 😘
Read over any mistakes. 😩☝️

Vote & 14+ comments. 💜💋