Chapter 14.

Liz's pov

I woke up from my nap to the sound of someone knocking on my door. I scratched my head. It was curly and bushy. I washed it this morning, and didn't really do nothing to it. I thought my blonde was going to wash out, but it didn't. Guess I'll be that dumb blonde for a while longer. I raised up off the couch and walked towards the door.
"Who is it?" I asked, as I held onto the doorknob.
"Layla." The voice spoke. I sighed heavily, and unlocked the door. I stepped to the side and let her in.
"Hey, Liz. Where's my baby girl?" She asked, concerned. I wasn't sure if it was sincere or not.
"She's out shopping with Craig..." I spoke, dryly. She sat down on the couch, and sighed. "So, what made you finally decide to come?" I asked, seriously wanting to know. She ignored my question.
"I'm just going to leave." Layla spoke as she got up. Anger immediately ran over my body.
"Look bitch, you need to decide if you going to be in this girl's life or not. Ive never been a parent but I know for a fact that this is no way to treat your child and I'm getting sick of the way you treat her, seriously." I spoke, getting heated at the fact that she's not going out of her way to take care of her daughter. She kept walking until she approached the door. It's like no matter what I say to her, nothing affects her. It's like she just doesn't give a fuck about anything. "Look, let me tell you something.. I been keeping it together for a while now but you bout to bring it out of me. If you walk out that fucking door, don't you dare step foot in my fucking house again. What you mad for? Jacob don't want you no more? He went and got back with Jaylie... That's what you mad for? Fuck all that, Layla. These niggas you going after, ain't shit. None of them. Besides, your daughter is way more important than any of them niggas. How about taking her to meet her FATHER instead of trying to force a NIGGA to be in her life. These niggas don't wanna play daddy to another nigga's child." I spoke, as she just stood at the door.
"You're her mother now, anyways. It's your responsibility to take care of her not mines." She said, turning around to face me.
"Are you fucking stupid? The deal was, I am her temporary mother. Meaning that, I take care of her until you were able to get back on your shit. This is your responsibility, not mine." I spoke.
"Well, look. I'm not on my shit, so it's just going to have to be something you're going to have deal with." She said, I rolled my eyes at the level of disrespect this woman has.
"You know what, get the fuck out my house..." I said, before she walked out. I walked to the door as she approached her car. It was a Lamborghini. I just shook my head. "Bitch you got a Lamborghini, but you not on your shit." I spoke, angrily. I can't believe this.
"Maybe, if you wasn't fucking with that cheap ass nigga. You would have one, too." She said, before laughing. I just stood there, trying not to go over there and kill her. "I'm just telling the truth, you think you better than everybody else but can't even afford to be on your shit." She spoke.
"Bitch, please.. I stay on my shit. Not only is my husband making money, but I am too. You know, making money the RIGHT WAY. Not out here popping pussy for a rental bitch. Talking shit like you own that fucking car... That's a rental hoe. Every car in my yard, is paid for bitch. Now that's what I call, on your shit..." I said, before laughing sarcastically. She got in, and slammed the car door. "Be careful, boo. You know you'll get a fee if you fuck up a rental." I said.
"Fuck you." She said, as she rolled her window down.
"Take your broke ass on. Get that rental out my yard bitch. Everything PAYED FOR, over here!" I spoke, as I turned around and went inside. I sighed heavily, and plopped down on the couch. I was so proud of myself. I really could've slapped that bitch a few times, but I'm trying to be more mature about the situation. Besides, she know how I am... One more thing and I'm going upside that bitch head. I looked at my phone and realized that Shay said she was coming over, I texted her back and said "okay, bring snacks"

I looked at the time and realized, Craig and Alayna should be back by now. I decided to call them.
"Hey, baby. Where y'all at?" I asked,
"We'll be home in a few, I took her to some little baby doll place. She wanted some dolls." He spoke.
"Sounds like you're tired.." I spoke in a questionable tone.
"Shit, I am." He said, laughing. I laughed with him. "I'll see you later baby." He said.
"Alright, love you." I spoke.
"Love you too." He said, before hanging up. I heard a car pull up outside, I looked outside and it was that same damn Lamborghini from earlier. I grabbed my bat and walked outside. She got out the car, and I noticed it was a few more girls in the car. Oh wow, I know this is not what she's trying to do.
"What's all that shit you was talking?" Layla spoke,
"Bitch, what? I'm supposed to be scared?" I asked, before laughing. "Anything, I said before.. I will gladly say it again." I continued. The girls got out the car, and just stood there. "Oh, so you bad cause you brought some females with you." I said, laughing. These are childish little games Layla is playing. I'm a grown woman, I do not have time for this. I seen Shay pull up, and get out of the car. Shay had the meanest mug on her face when she noticed Layla and these girls. Layla and the girls got back in the car.
"Girl, what the fuck going on?" Shay asked, confusedly.
"Nothing, let's go in." I said, linking arms with her and walking in the house. I locked the door behind me and sat down.
"Girl, what's going on?" Shay asked, once again.
"Me and Layla got into it earlier, she went and got a few bitches and came back like she wanted to fight." I said,
"Well, why didn't y'all?" Shay spoke, angrily.
"She ain't do shit. She all talk." I said, laughing.
"Girl, that's crazy. What y'all get into it for?" Shay asked, laughing as well.
"She won't take care of her damn child. She came over here, realized Alayna wasn't here and tried to leave. Then she had the nerve to tell me Alayna isn't her responsibility anymore. Like yes she is bitch, you gave birth to the child.." I spoke. Shay shook her head in disappointments
"Like, what's going on?" Shay asked.
"Jacob dumped her ass, and now he back with Jaylie." I spoke, "A dumb bitch can tell you Jacob and Jaylie aren't going to quit messing with each other, who goes after someone's husband anyways." I spoke, angrily.
"Girl, that reminds me.. Guess what?" Shay spoke,
"What, girl?" I asked, curiously.
"So, when Jaylie cheated on Jacob... She cheated on Jacob with Issa..-" she spoke but I cut her off.
"But Yn dated Issa." I interrupted her,
"Wait, wait. It gets worse. Yn and Issa was together when Jaylie and Issa was messing around." Shay spoke. My mouth dropped.
"That's fucked up, they only broke up because Jaylie was telling Yn to break up with Issa. She was the one telling her that he was cheating." I spoke.
"Yeah, but the bitch ain't tell Yn that he was fucking with her the whole time." Shay, said while shaking her head.
"Jacob so damn stupid, though... She always takes advantage of him. That's bullshit." I spoke.
"Girl, we know how that shit go." Shay said, before we both laughed. We drifted off into multiple conversations until Craig and Alayna walked in.
"Wassup, y'all?" Craig spoke.
"Hey, baby." I spoke.
"Wassup, Craigster!" Shay said, laughing. We all busted out laughing after that. I looked at all the bags he was carrying. Then, I looked at Alayna she was carrying one bag. That's what I'm talking about, make him carry all the bags and just look flawless. I smiled at the sight.
"Come here, Alayna." I spoke, as she walked over towards me and Shay. Craig went and put her bags in her room. "What all did you get, baby girl?" I asked her.
"I got so many clothes, and shoes." She spoke. "I even got dolls." She said, smiling. "Daddy even bought us all a matching outfit." She spoke, happily. I paused and realized that she called Craig her dad.
"Did you say daddy baby girl?" I asked.
"Yes, he said it was okay for me to call him that." She spoke. I smiled and kissed her on the forehead.
"Go make daddy take you a bath." I said, laughing.
"Okay." She spoke as she walked off. "Dadddddyyyy." She said, as she ran up the stairs.
"Wow, she actually called him dad." Shay spoke.
"That shocked the shit out of me." I spoke, while laughing.
"I could tell.." She said laughing. "Well, girl I'll see you later. We need to go out soon, all of us." She spoke, smiling as she stood up.
"Most definitely." I said, as she walked out of the house. "Love you girl." I said, as walked to her car.
"Love you too, boo." She said as she got in, and then drove off. I walked back in the house and locked it behind me.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

10+ comments.

- it's the SUMMER time, yay! What are y'all plans for the summer let me know in the comments and also tell me what you think about this chapter. Excuse any of my mistakes.

- Reni. ♥️