Chapter 19

Shay's pov

About 15-20 minutes had passed by when I heard a knock on the door. I knew it couldn't have been Chresanto because he took my key with him. I went downstairs and opened the door to be face to face with none other than....
Chris. I have no problem with him being at my house but what could he possibly want at damn near 11 at night, that he couldn't tell me over the phone.
"Oh, what's up Chris?" I spoke, as I examined over his face trying to figure out some type of clue to why he was here.
"Can I come in?" He asked,
"Uh.. Sure.." I spoke, looking at him. "Come on in." I said, as I closed the door behind him as he came in. I walked into the dining room with him following behind me. I sat down at the table as he took a seat, as well.
"Shay.." Chris said looking right into my eyes.
"Yes?" I asked, in a weird tone. He was being weird, and I couldn't get a grasp on anything.
"I have to tell you something." He said, nervously. "Shay, I love you.." He spoke, before I could even reply. I just looked at him in shock. I couldn't speak, I had nothing to say. He got up and walked over towards the side of the table where I was sitting at. "I know it's not why you expected me to be here, but I had to let you know how I really feel about you." He spoke, looking down at me.
"Chris, I can't do this." I spoke, looking down.
"Why not?" He questioned me.
"Chresanto is my boyfriend now, and that's who I'm with and that's who I love. I can't do him like that." I said, looking back up at him.
"Oh, so you're willing to take the person that cheated on you multiple times and clearly did you wrong back just like that." He stated, clearly upset. It was written all over his face. Of course, me and Chris had our little fling that lasted maybe a few weeks but we had both decided that you can't mix business with pleasure, and that we would work out way much better as friends.
"Look, I'll see you at the studio tomorrow... I just don't have time for this." I spoke, as I stood up. He just looked at me, blankly. "Well, let me walk you to the door." I said, as we walked from the kitchen into the living room. I sighed as I grabbed on to the doorknob. I was about to open the door ,but he pushed me against it and kissed me. My eyes widened as I immediately felt guilt. Before, I could even say anything he walked out and closed the door. I just sat there in shock. The door opened again but this time it was Chresanto. Oh fuck, I wonder if he seen Chris leave out.
"What that nigga want babe?" He asked, as he put his clothes down on the counter.
"Oh nothing, bae.. Just wanted some advice." I lied, quickly. I immediately tried to act as if everything was perfectly normal. I already know that Chresanto doesn't like Chris from the altercation they had a while back in the studio.
"Advice?" He questioned.
"Yeah, that's all." I spoke, trying not to seem nervous.
"What advice could he possibly want this late at night?" He asked, wondering.
"Just some problems that him and Karrueche are having, you know?" I spoke, lying even more.
"Oh okay. He had to get advice from you in person though?" He asked.
"Hmph, I guess so." I said, shrugging my shoulders. I walked upstairs into my bedroom and sighed heavily. So many thoughts were running through my head. I'm not sure if I should tell him what's going on. Well, I know for fact I shouldn't tell him because he would definitely make everything worser than it already is. I think I should just keep quiet, I just don't know...

Yn's pov

After leaving my photoshoot, Ray and I headed home.
"Was Jaylie still outside when you left the house babe?" I asked, as we walked into the house.
"Don't worry about any of that. I dealt with it." He spoke, as he closed the door behind us.
"How did you deal with it?" I questioned him, wondering exactly what happened.
"Don't worry about it, Yn." He spoke. I shrugged and walked upstairs into my room. I hopped in the shower, after a long exhausting day of modeling. Once, I got out of the shower. I slipped on my underwear and then wrapped myself in a robe. Ray got in the shower after me, do I headed downstairs for a snack. Once I walked in the kitchen I was puzzled as I saw a woman with booty shorts on bent over looking for something in the fridge.
"Ummmm..." I said, still not realizing what was going on. Once she turned around and looked at me, I realized it was Jaylie. I sighed heavily, trying my best to remain calm. "Why are you in my house?" I asked, calmly.
"Ray said that I could stay for a couple days until I can go back home." She said, smiling.
"A couple days?!" I semi-yelled. "Until you can go back home?" I looked at her crazily.
"You're always overreacting to things, that's your main problem." She spoke, sipping on some of MY apple juice.
"Bitch, don't come for me." I spoke, nonchalantly. I can't believe this female has the audacity to tell me what my problem is, when she's out here having sex with all these niggas but don't have a place to stay. I know you're supposed to forgive and forget but this hoe has crossed me twice, and I do not react well to bitches jumping stupid with me.
"I'm not coming for you at all. You're always pressed for no reason, when I'm just stating facts." She spoke with a slight smile.
"Pressed for no reason? You got me fucked up, b. I've been nothing but a loyal ass friend to you and you did nothing but betray me. You're a disloyal ass bitch and I don't like you. I don't want you in my house, cause you a slimy ass female, look at you.. You got on booty shorts in my house around my nigga. I wouldn't do no shit like that to anyone let along a friend of mine, EVER. Bitch, we do not compare in no type of way and I'm sick of you coming around and being in my presence. Get your shit out my house and leave." I spoke, finally letting everything off my chest as Ray walked down stairs, confusedly.
"You can't just put me out, Ray actually told me I could stay here." She said.
"I don't give a fuck what Ray actually told you. Get the fuck out my house before I put you out." I said.
"I'm not going nowhere." She spoke.
"Jaylie, real shit... If you don't get out my house, I'm punch you in your shit." I spoke.
"C'mon Yn, it's not even worth it." Ray spoke, looking at me.
"Boy, don't you even say shit to me." I said, pissed off.
"I was just trying to help." He spoke.
"And thank you for trying." I said, as I walked away. I went into the guest room grabbed her 2 suitcases and threw them outside. She came behind me. "Bitch, get out." I spoke, she just stood there. So I turned around and pushed her until she was outside my door. I slammed the door and locked it.
"Let that bitch in my house again, and you'll be right outside with that hoe." I spoke as I walked past him. I might have took it to another level, but right now I don't care about any of that. She disrespected me, and I don't know any other way to deal with disrespect. She betrayed me and all I ever did was try to be there for her and be a loyal friend. Everything happens for a reason, and I want the bitch out my life.

- - - - - -

Excuse any mistakes that I've made, I just wanted to update, since it's been almost 2 months. Happy New Years, ♥️

- please, let me know what you guys think and I'll update ASAP.

Vote & comment  |shay is in the picture above|