Chapter 17.

Yn's pov

Recap...
"What the fuck.." I said, before sighing.
"Just don't worry about it.." He whispered, as he continued to kiss on my neck. I raised up, as I put on my robe. He just laid there, pissed.
"Get up and come on, it's probably for you anyways....." I said, hitting him playfully. He raised up and slid back on his basketball shorts. We walked downstairs together. I opened the door and rolled my eyes. Why the fuck is this bitch here? Seriously.
-------

"I need a place to stay..." She said, looking at me sadly. I laughed, hysterically.
"Go back in the room, babe. I'll handle this." I said, talking to Ray.
"You sure?" He asked,
"Yes." I spoke, as he walked back upstairs. "So, you came to my house out of all houses, because you need a place to stay.." I spoke sarcastically.
"Look, I didn't come to be interrogated and judged by you..." She said, looking, at me.
"I mean, you betrayed me. How do you expect me to act?" I questioned her, not really wanting a response. Just wanting to get my point across on how I felt about the situation.
"Can I stay here or not?" Jaylie asked.
"Hell naw. Who knows what you'll do? You might fuck my husband too." I said, nonchalantly. "Bye." I said, before slamming the door in her face. She knocked again. I rolled my eyes, and opened the door.
"Look, I know what I did to you was wrong and I really apologize for all of that." She spoke, looking down.
"You're just apologizing because you need a place to stay.. I'm definitely not with the pity party shit. So, you can go." I spoke.
"Look, I have no where else to go.. Please." Jaylie said.
"I don't think you understand that I really don't give a fuck about your personal problems. Quit cheating on your husband, and maybe you'll have a fucking place to stay. He's probably the only person that cares about you, anyways." I spoke, nonchalantly.
"You don't care about me?" She asked, sadly.
"No. Not at all." I spoke.
"So, that's how it is now? I sleep with one of your no good ass boyfriends and you just treat me like this..." She stated.
"You damn right. Whether he wasn't any good or not. That was my damn boyfriend. I don't know what type of friend you thought I was, but I will never be okay with my best friend sleeping with my boyfriend. That's hoe shit, and I don't fuck with bitches that do hoe shit like you... Period." I said, getting angry. She started to walk away, so I closed the door and locked it. I really don't care how she feels right now or where she lays her head at tonight. All them niggas she been messing with, and not at least one of them will let her stay with them for a night. That goes to show you right there, these niggas don't give a damn about you. I walked back upstairs and into my bedroom with Ray.
"So, what was that all about?" He asked, as I took my robe off.
"She just needed a place to stay and wanted to apologize.. but at the end of the day if she didn't need a place to stay she would've never even apologized." I spoke as I put on one of his T-Shirts.. "You feel me?" I questioned him, as I plopped down on the bed.
"Yeah, I feel ya..." He said, cuddling next to me. I wasn't even in the mood to even have sex, anymore. After a few minutes passed by, I drifted off to sleep.

/\/\/\
I woke up, the next morning and noticed Ray wasn't next to me. As I raised up, the smell of breakfast caught my attention. I went into the bathroom and washed my face and brushed my teeth. Once I was done I walked downstairs and into the kitchen.
"Good morning, babу.." I spoke, as Ray was putting the plates on the table.
"Good morning." He spoke, as we both sat down. "So... What are you plans for today?" He asked, looking at me.
"Um.. I have a photoshoot for this swimsuit magazine around 11." I spoke.
"Why am I just now hearing about this?" He asked, concerned.
"I kinda forgot all about it, honestly." I stated.
"What kind of swimsuits will you be wearing?" He asked..
"Swimsuits that everyone wears." I said, before laughing.
"Can I come?" He asked.
"Uh.. Absolutely not." I said as I laughed. He pouted, playfully. "What do you have planned for today?" I questioned him.
"You know I got the fashion show coming up for my new clothing line." He stated, as I nodded my head in agreement. "Yeah, so I'm just going to go down there to the place and start setting stuff up. I want everyone to be in it, like you and your friends and even my homeboys." He spoke.
"Foreal?" I asked.
"Yep." He spoke. I looked up at the clock and realized it was 9:35 a.m.
"Alright, babe. I gotta go get ready." I spoke, as I stood up. I went upstairs into my bathroom and showered. Once I got out I slipped on some sweats and a white tank. I slipped into some white sandals and then I put my hair into a low ponytail and grabbed my keys and my phone. I walked downstairs into the living room where Ray was.
"See you later, babe." I said, before kissing him on the cheek.
"Alright, babe. Have fun." He said before I walked out the house. As soon as I opened my front door and walked outside, I looked down, and almost pissed on myself. This bitch is going to make me kill her. Jaylie was laid out on my doorstep. Has she literally lost her mind.
"Raaaaay.." I yelled, into the house as I opened the door back up.
"What's wrong?" He asked, as he appeared in the doorway. I stepped to the side so that he could see. "Shit, let her ass stay out there.." He spoke, before laughing. I shook my head and laughed. I stepped over her body and got in my car. I put on my seatbelt and turned the car on. I backed out of my driveway and headed towards my photoshoot. I got out of my car and walked into the building. They immediately sat me in a chair and started working on my makeup, as the other lady worked on my hair. Liz was also here, she's helping organize the outfits and things like that. Once they were done with my hair and makeup I went over and slipped into a blue swimsuit. A man came over and motioned me over to the back of the building where a pool was located. Everything was going so fast, but this is the life and dream I chose. Modeling is something I've always wanted to do, so I absolutely love this right now. I looked over and noticed Ray nearby. He smiled and gave me the thumbs up as we made eye contact.. I can't believe he came, when I clearly told him not to. Ray is a huge distraction and I really wanted to do my best but I know that he's only here to support me and cheer me on, so I'm totally fine with it. Once I was done, he walked over towards me.
"You did great, babe." He stated, before kissing me.
"Thanks for coming, bae. I really appreciate it." I said, while smiling.
"You know I gotta support you on anything that you do, you've always supported me.. So, I gotta do the same for you." He said. I nodded my head, and smiled. "Now, go put some damn clothes on. These men starting to look at you and shit." He said, seriously. I laughed at how serious he was.

/\/\/\///\/\/\

уєѕ, ι fιиαℓℓу υρ∂αтє∂ ιт. ρℓєαѕє єχ¢υѕє αиу σf му мιѕтαкєѕ.
ʝυѕт ¢σммєит fσя αиσтнєя υρ∂αтє.💞
From y'all comments on the previous chapter y'all expected it to be everyone but Jaylie. Are y'all really surprised that Jaylie tried that?

- Reni J.