Chapter One: Sophie's POV

" Sophie? Wake up, Kiddo!" a familiar voice cut through my dreams of starry skies and baby Alicorns.

" UGHHHHH! The first time I ever do get a good night's sleep, I get woken up! Wait, is everything okay? Are the Neverseen attacking?" I jump up in bed, worried.

" No, everything and everyone are ok. But you're friends are waiting for you under Calla's  Panakes tree. They wanna talk to you" Grady said.

I pulled on a rumpled gray tunic and some loose pants before heading to the Panakes tree. I run through the kitchen and am so close to the door when my adoptive mother stopped me in my tracks. 

" Where do you think you're going without some breakfast? I made Mallowmelt, I know it's you're favorite!" Edaline says with her hands on her hips.

Mallowmelt really is my favorite... but I NEED to find out what my friends wanna talk to me about. I glance at the plate of Mallowmeltt in Edaline's hands. There it is, all gooey and soft and delicious. My mouth starts watering and I say "Can I eat it outside? PLEASEEEEE?" I do my best attempt at puppy eyes.

"Okok!" Edaline says, laughing at my face. She hands me the plate and I walk out, careful not to let my clumsiness trip me.

" There you are, Soph! We thought that you got eaten by Verdi!" Biana jokes her teal eyes sparkling.

Although she was just going to Havenfield she had on a beautiful teal dress that matched her eyes with a dark blue cape. Her hair was in a amazing french braid.

Biana's outfit  

I have no idea how Biana can look so perfect without even trying

I have no idea how Biana can look so perfect without even trying. A soft breeze started blowing and Biana's cape billowed behind her, making her look like a queen.

" Sophie? Are you ok?" Fitz asks me, waving his hands in front of my face.

"Um, huh? Sorry, I guess I zoned out. Soooo what do you guys wanna tell me?" I wonder. 

"We think we know where to find Keefe." Dex says.

Hi guys! Soooo I guess that was my first chapter! That was also my first chapter cliffhanger! Woohoo me! I might no update that much this week because I'm going to SF on Friday but I'll try to update on Monday. I hope you guys enjoyed that chapter and I guess I'll see you guys in Biana's POV!

- Aleks