Chapter Three: Sophie's POV

" What do you mean? Keefe's been gone for more than a month! How did you find him?" I questioned.

" Slow down, Soph! Dex will answer all your questions if you just let him speak!" Fitz tells me. He tries to hold my gaze but I look away. 

" Sooooo whats the story?" I ask, pulling out a few eyelashes.

" Ok soooo I was checking the security cameras I set up in the Forbidden Cities and found this:" Dex pulled a small glass square thing and tapped in a code and a holographic video popped up.

After the video played, I was shocked! " Keefe's in San Diego? But I lived there before I came here! Why would he go there? How long ago did you get this information?" I asked.

" I found the video 4 days ago and then showed it to Biana and Fitz yesterday."  Dex said guiltily. 

" So you've all known this before me? Why didn't you tell me before?" I say.

" We didn't wanna get you're hopes up. We are really sorry!" Biana says to me. 

" When are we going to San Diego? Tomorrow?" I ask

"Welllll we need time to plan so we can't go too soon" Fitz says biting his lip.

" We NEED to get to Keefe! What if the Neverseen hurt him! We have been looking for him for 1 whole month now and now that we found him, you wanna wait?! If you guys won't go with me, I will go by myself!" I say angrily.

" Sophie, we wanna help you but we can't rush this decision! It's to dangerous and Keefe wouldn't want you in danger!" Biana reasons

" Keefe's not here! Plus, he always does something dangerous!  I NEED to go help him!" I say tugging out 3 eyelashes " I'm leaving tomorow, you guys can decide if you wanna come." 

I head back to Havenfield and Biana runs after me.

" Sophie, wait!" Biana shouts to me. 

I wait for her to catch up with me. 

"Soph, this isn't like you! You never rush decisions like this! We wanna help you but can we wait at least a week? Please?" Biana begs. 

" Fine, one week then I'm leaving." I say holding her gaze. For a second we just look at each other, then I break the silence by saying: " We should head back and tell them that I'll wait a week." 

" Right " Biana waits a second before breaking eye contact and heading back.

What just happened? I think. Biana's teal eyes stay in my head the whole time I head back to the Panakes tree.

After we tell the group my decision to wait for a week, everyone heads home except for Fitz and Biana.

" Hey you wanna come over tomorrow? I could give you a makeover!" Biana asks

" Fiiiiiineeee but don't turn me into a doll. AND NO FANCY DRESSES!" I joke.

" I can't wait. MWAHAHAHAHAH!!!!" Biana says.

"Bye guys!" I say " See you tomorrow!"

Then they light leap away.  I quickly finish my Mallowmelt and head inside. 

                                                                ~~Time Skip~~

As I get ready for bed, I think about the conversation that  me and Biana had and the staring contest that came after that. Then out of nowhere, a thought dawns me: I like Biana!

 That can't be true I think Is it??

 I think about how nice Biana has always been to me and when Keefe disappeared, It was Biana who was always there for me. Plus, today I had zoned out thinking about how pretty she was! I do like Biana! 

How am I supposed to be around her now?  I think UGHHHHHHHH this is soooo annoying! WHYYYYYYY!?

                                                               ~~Time Skip~~

When I get in bed, I quickly fall asleep and my dreams fill up with moments with Biana and images of her

Bonjour! Soooooo That's the end of Chapter Three and  I guess we got to the Sophiana part - well sorta- and I am pretty sure that soon we will get to the more romantic parts. I know that the story is slow  and I am sorry about that! Anyway, I have school this week and I am not allowed to go on my chromebook on the weekends so it might take a while for me to update but we will get there! Also... I'M ALMOST IN 5th GRADE!!!! I really hope you guys comment and vote and tell me my spelling mistakes and keep reading to find out more.....

- Aleks