Episode 15

THE TWO IDIOTS

Buzzz buzzz!

Taehyung's eyes widened as soon as he said that sentence. And my eyes widened in return as we panicked. Taehyung was still tied to the chair and Jungkook was out in the open, in his human form.

"Kids? It's your uncle Hoseok. The date just finished. I'm coming-"

"NONONONO!" I yelled as I got out of my chair, and Taehyung was probably praying to God about Hoseok not coming in soon.

"Why?"

"I- uh... I'm naked!" I yelled back.

"Why are you naked there?!"

"Because... uh... I just got out of the bathroom and I needed a cup of water! Oh! And where are my napkins?" I asked as I untied Taehyung, and pushed Jungkook under a table, hiding him in the white cloth.

"Over here! I got them on the way here!"

Well shit.

"Okay! I'm gonna go change now! You can open the door!" I said as I ran up the stairs, giving Taehyung a sign that he should take over.

Taehyung nods and I hide behind a wall at the second floor, just so Hoseok wouldn't see me eavesdropping on them.

As I heard the creak of the door, I closed my eyes as I mentally prayed, giving my brother 0.001% of my trust that he would let things go smoothly.

THIRD PERSON POV

"Taehyung! You're here too! Is Namhye changing?" Hoseok asked as he closed the door, and Taehyung nodded rapidly.

"Ahahaha, yup! She's changing upstairs! Why don't you go and check up on her?" Taehyung smiled as he looked at him.

"Ew no. She needs privacy. By the way, what's that chair doing over there?" Hoseok asked, pointing to the chair that was facing away from the other chairs, and he gulps.

"Uh... I was sitting there earlier, so yeah! I kinda forgot about it," he replied and he nodded.

"Well then, you should go study, you have classes in college tomorrow and Namhye is starting her last semester in high school," he said as he took the chair, bringing it dangerously close to the table with the white cloth on top.

"Wait! Wait! I'll.... keep it with me! You... you stay away!" Taehyung almost yelled as he lost his shit, yanking the chair away from Hoseok and Hoseok looks at him confusingly.

"Why? I'm gonna sit down," Hoseok said blankly and Taehyung's eyes widened even more.

God, please let me strangle my uncle and dump him in his room. He thought as he stared at him hardly.

"Uhhh... you know, you also need to go to your room," he said as he looked at him nervously, and Hoseok cocks a brow.

"Anddd why is that? Uh?" He said as he stared at Taehyung.

"You know... uh.... uhmmm... grandaunt! She... uh... stopped by and gave you something! It's in your room," Taehyung smiles as he stares at his uncle.

"Uhm. Okay? Then, I'll go upstairs then. Sheesh, why're you so urgent for me to go up?" He mutters as he turns his heel away, walking away and upstairs, making Taehyung finally let go of the fart he was holding in his butt.

Whew. Namhye really owes him for this, he saved the ass of a literal man-horse.

As Hoseok went up, his eyes met his niece who went out of the room in pajamas.

"Oh hey uncle Hoseok!" She smiled, as if she wasn't eavesdropping 3 minutes ago. And Hoseok nods before walking away.

"Hey Namhye, do you think Taehyung is constipated or something?" He asks as he turns to the young woman, and Namhye raises a brow.

"Wh-why do you ask?" She replied.

"Because he was clenching his butt the whole time, and he smells like the sea or the swamp or something, did he eat something that made his poop smell like that?" He wondered and Namhye gulped.

"Uhhh.... you tell him, not me," she replied as she then waited for Hoseok to go into his room.

As she heard the door closed, she rushed downstairs, and ran towards Taehyung who was sitting on the chair, stiff as a stick as Namhye approached him and panted as she stared at him.

"Welp, atleast I convinced him to go away," he said as he sat back, groaning, and Namhye pulls the table cloth up to reveal Jungkook who was crouching innocently under the table, not knowing what was going on.

"I guess I believe you now, he seems clueless. Can he speak?" He asked, and Namhye just shrugs.

"He makes noises from time to time, and he understands the basic human language. He just can't speak," Namhye replied and Taehyung nodded.

"We better bring him to your room before uncle finds out," he says and I nodded.

HOSEOK POV

I pulled out my phone, unlocking it as I heard a buzz.

Anonymous

Alright, Mr. Hoefuck. Can't
believe I got this number from
that woman.

You can't just hurt a police
officer like that!

Before you block me, please do
be nicer to me, I don't mean to
mispronounce your name.

AND I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING.

Didn't do anything my ass

I'm resting, leave me alone

I won't block you.

I rolled my eyes as I slammed the phone down.

Who does he think he is? A policeman, such a salty little prick.

And the way he explained everything seemed like he was guilty or something.

YOONGI POV

"Detective Min, you must come with us, there is something we have found about the missing child, and you must see it," one of the police said and I nodded as I stood up, running with them and towards the autopsy room.

"Mr. Min, thank goodness. We have finally gotten something from this case, but we have something... that is needed for you to hear," they said and I nodded as I looked at her.

"We have found remainings of a child's liver somewhere in an alleyway. It seemed like... his body was taken away ot some sorts, it is still a mystery because the footsteps and fingerprints are not found," he explained and I nodded.

"But, there is something for you to see, and something you can handle."

She handed me a paper,

And my eyes widened.

-----
(UNEDITED)

A/N:

Vote or Dora will haunt you

Anyway, I decided to update my other books! Other book will be incoming this June!  ;)