Episode 39

HALF

THIRD PERSON POV

"O-officer Yugyeom?" Hoseok gaped as his eyes landed on the dark-clothed figure as he took his mask off.

"Yugyeom? What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be out of town with Youngjae?" Yoongi asked and Yugyeom sighed.

"Now is not the time to worry about that. Because there might be a tendancy Seoul is in danger, if I put it that way," Yugyeom said as he pushed the door open.

Yoongi and Hoseok's eyes widened as they scanned the entire building. There were different equipments being placed everywhere and some machinery.

"Now both of you, I expect you both know how to keep a secret?" Yugyeom asked, and they both tilted their heads.

"How should we trust you? You've kept this from me! Your senior! And also, what do you mean by kelpie?" Yoongi replied, and Yugyeom sighed.

"Yoongi hyung, have you ever heard of hybrids?" Yugyeom asked, and Yoongi shrugged.

"Hybrids are beings that have mermaid blood and human blood. Basically, hybrids cannot grow mermaid tails, but they have the same senses as mermaids," Yugyeom replied.

"What are you getting at?" Hoseok replied.

"Welcome to the secret organization for hybrids! We might know a thing or two about the whereabouts regarding the kelpie which is suspected to be here devouring children," Yugyeom beamed.

"H-how are you able to be this normal in talking about a new being or something? If you're a hybrid, then I'm a fucking donkey," Yoongi replied.

"Should I prove it to you?" Yugyeom narrowed his eyes.

"Nevermind, nevermind!" Yoongi seethes.

NAMHYE POV

"He'll be fine. He might be out for a few days because Jimin stole something from him," Seokjin said as he tucked the poor kelpie in his bed.

"That is kind of bad though, and regarding your plan, why would you do such stupid ways to do it?!" Taehyung said and Namjoon shrugged his shoulders.

"You humans shouldn't underestimate us mermen. You're just in charge of the equipment and stupid machines, Nam-girl and Nam-girl's sibling," Namjoon narrowed his eyes.

"Still, I know we're gonna save the kids from getting eaten by an evil kelpie who disguises himself as Jungkook but Seoul is so wide, what would you do?" I asked,  and Yeonjun crossed his arms.

"Us Mers are keen in hearing and sensing soundwaves from other beings, so what we're getting to is Namjoon and Seokjin hyung will be able to sense them as long as they're within a 10 meter radius. We won't be able to sense them easily like sirens, but kelpies are binded to mermaids by contract, so we have the right to track them down," he said and I nodded.

"Also, since Jimin is shapeshifted as Jungkook, it would be easier. And, they have a weakness. And that's liver," Seokjin replied.

"Why... liver?" I asked.

"I don't know either. All I know liver is so bad to them, it's like leaving the fish bones when you eat fish," Seokjin said.

"By the way, Nam-girl... what's your name again? I'd like to know," Namjoon replied.

"Uh... Kim Namhye? Why is that?" I replied.

THIRD PERSON POV

"Don't tell me a kelpie is some kind of My Little Pony gore version story!" Yoongi hissed and Yugyeom crossed his arms.

"If you don't take this seriously, I'll get Jackson hyung and he'll dissect your penis," Yugyeom threatened.

"I'm sorry but I don't believe any of this bullcrap!" Yoongi replied.

"You focus too much on humanity only. There are so many mysteries in this world," Yugyeom rolled his eyes.

"So you're saying is.... we can't... tell others or the public? Why?" Hoseok asked.

"Kelpies are prone to slip away easily once a whole crowd goes hunting for them. Better we catch him privately and bring him to the Mers," Yugyeom said.

"Mers? And what kind of baloney is that this time?!" Yoongi said.

"Mermaids. Mermaids signed a contract years ago, that the kelpie will stay with them for eternity. Mers aren't aware of our existence though," he said.

"If you're a hybrid of a mermaid, then why don't they acknowledge you? Aren't you like one of their own?" Hoseok asked.

"Mermaids have zero knowledge of humans and mermaids copulating to produce the hybrid product. It has been practically erased from history. Mermaids would disguise as humans and hit on humans," Yugyeon said and Hoseok nodded.

"Hoseok, you can't go on believing this guy!" Yoongi said, and Hoseok smiled.

"I believe him. Doesn't hurt to believe in something unbelievable. You probably still believe Santa Claus exists, do you Yoongi?" Hoseok grinned.

"And why would you say that?"

"When we were at your house, I saw a few letters that were supposed to be for Mr. Santa Claus, rings a bell?" Hoseok batted his eyelashes.

"Shut up, you know nothing!" Yoongi replied as his cheeks turned red.

-

In a bar in Itaewon, the lights were glowing and the stereos were booming. And men and women were all drunk in booze.

"Good evening sir, welcome! What would you like for tonight?" A waitress asked, and the figure in a hoodie smiled.

"I'd like scotch please. Oh, and keep me company, hm?" He replied, and the waitress smiled and nodded as she left, and after a few minutes came back with a glass of scotch.

The girl sat infront of the man, and waited for him to say something as he sipped his glass.

"What's a pretty girl like you doing here?" He grinned, and the woman smiled.

"Oh please, I apologize for not starting to conversation first, I'm supposed to be catering to you," she replied.

"What's your name, mister?" She asked.

"Jeon Jungkook."

----
(UNEDITED)

A/N:

Vote to pass ur exams

I passed my exams whew! I'm so relieved -_-