3

"Harry!” I yell after him and walk towards him.  Somewhere we meet in the middle, and I can see that he just has a look of confusion on his face.

                “What’s wrong?” he asks.

                “Well you see, this morning it seems that I’ve forgotten to put my keys in my bag so I can’t get in, and I was wondering, if maybe you could take me to your house?  But if you don’t want to you can just help me break into my house.” I rush the last part because I don’t know how he is going to react.

                “Sure, you can come to my house.  It isn’t that far of a walk.”

                “Thanks.” I say feeling relieved that I wouldn’t have to break into my house.

                We start walking down the street we just came down a few minutes ago, and I start to realize that this is such a risky idea.  I don’t know if I trust this boy.  I just met him, and even though he seems nice, there is still a chance something bad will happen.

                I am in deep thought when Harry speaks again.

                “Violet, I just wanted to let you know that I have an older brother, Louis, and he is quite out there, so if he says anything to you when we get there, just don’t think anything of it.” He says.

                “sure.” Is all I say back. 

                He has an older brother.  That can make things even worse.  They can gang up on me.  No.  I’m sure things are going to be just fine.  I should just stop worrying about that, and worry about my head.

                My head hurts obviously, but my vision keeps blurring in and out now.  It was only a little at first, but now it’s getting worse.

                Another black spell comes and I quickly grab for Harry’s arm so I know where I am going.

                “Violet?  What’s wrong?” I hear him ask.

                “It’s just that my vision is getting blurry and I can’t really see anything right now.” I decided on telling him so that I can have him guide me.

                I feel him take my book bag from my back, but I can’t see what he is doing. 

                I knew this was bad.  I can’t see, and now, he is stealing my things.  Great.

                “Harry what are you doing?  Give me...” I got cut off by him lifting me up and carrying me for the second time today.

                “Harry put me down.  I can just hold on to your arm so you can guide me.  You don’t have to carry me.”

                “No.  I can’t let you walk.  My house is only around this block and then I will put you down.” He said back to me.

                “Harry, you are going to get tired, and I don’t want you carrying me.” Even though I knew I did want to be carried, I am just too heavy.

                “Violet, please stop making a big deal of it.  You are not heavy, and I will be just fine.” He said, sounding almost sad, or annoyed, I couldn’t tell.

                I didn’t have anything to say back to that, so I just kept my mouth shut for the rest of the walk.

                He said I wasn’t heavy, which made me happy, but I can’t help but think that it was just to reassure me, and make me feel better.