11

A/N: So this is the first authors note i've made, and I know most of you will ignore it, that's why I haven't made one before... But it would be awesome if some of you who are reading this could comment, and tell me if you like it.. I really like this chapter, but I'm also really insecure about it. So tell me what you think?

---

Violet’s POV:

                I woke up the next morning, still in Harry’s arms, and looked up at his sleeping face.

                I removed myself from his arms and walked across the room to grab the car keys left on the floor by the door.

                I got in my mom’s car and checked my phone, to see that I had 23 missed calls and 13 texts.

                I skimmed through all the missed calls to see they were all from either my mom or Liam. The texts were from mostly my mom and Liam too, but I also had some from Zayn and Niall.

                I ignored the ones from my mom and Liam because I knew they would all be asking where I was, and saying that I need to come back home, and I didn’t feel like reading them.

                Niall was just asking me if I got home alright, and Zayn said that he wanted to see me.

                I texted them both back, telling Niall I was fine, and Zayn that we could meet sometime today if he wanted to.

                I put the keys in the ignition and drove back to my house.

                I guess I should have told Harry that I was leaving, but it is easier this way.

                I should not have let him kiss me last night, but I did. I should not have pulled him back into the bed, but there were so many emotions going through my body that I needed him there with me.

                I pulled into the driveway of my house and got out, locking the car, and bracing myself for what I was going to have to face.

                I walked in the house to see my mom and Liam sitting at the kitchen table in deep conversation.

                I cleared my throat and they both turned their heads to look at me, before my mom got up from her seat and rushed over to hug me.

                “Violet! Please don’t ever do that to me again.” She said squeezing me as tight as she could.

                “Mom, I am fine. I am not a little girl anymore.”

                “You could have got hurt.” She said, sounding like she was about to cry.

                “You need to stop worrying about me so much. I spent the entire summer away in another country, remember.” I said getting annoyed that she is still treating me like a little kid.

                “How could I forget.” She said pulling away from me and looking at me for a couple seconds before pulling me back in and whispering in my ear.

                “Talk to Liam.”

                She pulled away, and I looked over her shoulder to see him standing behind her looking at me.

                I walked over to him and waited for him to say something, but he didn’t.

                “Hi.” I said awkwardly.