9

On the plane back to America, I sat thinking about everything that happened and everything that is about to happen when I get home.

                I spent a lot of time with Niall in Ireland, but nothing every really happened between us.

                A couple of times he would talk to me about being more than just friends, but I knew that I could never bring myself to be anything more with him. I knew I would have to be returning home, even though I didn’t necessarily want to, and saying goodbye to Niall would already be hard enough without us being in a relationship.

                Spending time with Niall did help with my eating disorder a little. He made me feel good about myself, plus he was constantly eating.

                I also talked to Zayn a lot while I was in Ireland, and I know that when I get back home, he will be there waiting for me, and I’m not sure how I feel about that.

                As for Harry, I still haven’t contacted him, and I still don’t plan on it.

Once I rediscovered my camera, I carried it around with me everywhere, and took pictures of everything.

                I realized that that camera was a new kind of release for me, and that it can save me from myself.

                Taking pictures is now a kind of obsession I have, and it is something that distracts me from the reality that seemed to have ruined my life.

                I got off the plane at quarter to eleven and got a cab home.

                I expected my mom to be waiting up for me, but I did not think that there would also be so many other people waiting also.

                When I walked through the door, I was immediately greeted my not only my mom, but my grandma, aunt and uncle, along with two of my cousins, and Liam.

                “Violet! I missed you so much!” My mom exclaimed to me, grabbing me into a bone crushing hug.

                I looked over her shoulder and mouthed to Liam, ‘Help’.

                “Mom, don’t hog her! I want to hug my little sister!” He said grabbing my from my mother’s grasp.

                “Thanks” I whispered to Liam while walking into his open arms.

                Next I hugged the rest of my family, and dragged my bags up to my room with the help of Liam.

                “Harry came by the house a lot while you were away.” He said nonchalantly.

                “I don’t care.” I said, not looking at him because I know I really do care, and my face will give it away.

                “What happened with you two?”

                “Nothing happened Liam. Just leave it alone.” I said getting angry that this stuff is still going on.

                “I know something happened Violet, I am not stupid. I asked Harry, but he wouldn’t tell me anything.”

                “Because there is nothing to tell.” I said turning to look at him.

                “I know you aren’t telling me everything Violet, and it really hurts that you can’t trust me.” He said turning to walk out of the room.