a/n

Sorry if this is another a/n but I got something to say and this may be deleted soon so some of you are keeping commenting saying bendy says toots and that's not my bendy and all of that I don't mind you liking bendy but this is a cartoon cat x reader not a bendy x reader so why are you reading this if this is not a bendy x reader and your saying stop with the toots in the story because bendy says that no he doesn't I've never heard bendy say toots ever and even if he did it's not just him that says toots other cartoons and other stuff out there says toots too so please do not comment about bendy say something nice or say something about the story and if you say it's a joke then it's not funny do you even know what a joke is a joke is meant to be funny and make people laugh that wouldn't so please stop with the bendy comments I apologize if I was being rude but it's true please don't comment rude messages or say it's cringe or talk about bendy and different characters this is a cartoon cat x reader not a bendy x reader not a sans x reader or sonic x reader or even a cuphead x reader that so I hope you all understand now so please don't hate me for saying this I just need you to listen that's all.