1

it was their last year at hollywood arts, they were in senior year. "can you believe it? we're almost at the end of our journey here!" tori said excitedly. "whatever." jade replied, unbothered. now, hollywood arts isn't like you're normal school- every year the top 7 students of senior year are asked to participate  in a performing arts talent show that will be broadcasted across america, in front of a live studio audience. the name of the show was, "who wants to be victorious?"

in the hallway, the new hollywood arts principal, helen dubois, says "this year, participating in who wants to be victorious is.. tori vega, andre harris, jade west, robbie shapiro, cat valentine, beck oliver, and ryder daniels!" "RYDER?" the gang shouts simultaneously in anger. "no, you don't understand even i'm on toris side here!" jade shouts angrily. as we all know, ryder isn't at all a good person- after playing and manipulating girls just so his grades could get higher. despite his past, he still placed in the top seven because helen doesnt know this happened, since she didn't teach at the time- she only knows his history of good grades and being an ambitious student.

knowing that ryder is going to be there, the whole gang is turned off by the idea of performing in the show. "why do we have to perform with him? i get you think he's
a goodie-two-shoes but he's not!" cat exclaims. helen reassures them, "in the who wants to be victorious show there are seven solo acts meaning that you don't have to interact with ryder- now, get to class, all of you."

"now, sign the application form on what you're doing in the show." helen says. the gang walks away whilst dissing ryder daniels loud enough so that he can hear. "cant you just forgive m-" "ryder, you should've thought about that before manipulating tori!" beck says. "i mean, tori you should've known, it's not like any guy would want to go out with you anyways." jade scoffed. tori rolled her eyes "hilarious." she responded sarcastically.