3

a mischievous grin appears on ryders face. "oh, i know who can replace me." says evilly. "trina vega." he snickers. if you don't already know, trina vega is a self centred, untalented student at hollywood arts, aka toris sister.

"WHEN I'LL MAKE IT SHINE!" trina sings, running into the room hyperactively.
"my ears are literally bleeding, i think that's a wrap for the day." beck sighs. they all agree and go to helen's office.

"please please please  let us switch trina for someone else!" andre begs, them all doing everything possible to get her out of the performance.
"when a student picks a replacement for the talent show, the only person allowed to choose another replacement is the new current replacement." dubois explains. the gang groans frustratingly.

"i have an idea!" sikowitz states, breaking the long silence and lighting up everyone's faces, making the atmosphere feel more warm and positive. "what if we speak with the producers of the show, to see if they would be willing to lift that rule just this once?" sikowitz suggests. " sounds good to me!" tori chimes.

they get in becks RV and they drive to the address given by the principal.
the journey is great, singing to five fingers in the face and having a blast. jade ruins the happy vibe, "while we're at it, can we replace tori too? i'm starting to think horrible talent just runs in the vega family!" she scoffs.

they finally arrive. at the studio, something strange happens.
"you're just in time!" says the host of the show.
confusion runs across everyone's faces- "what do you mean?" tori questions.
"didn't you get the letter we sent to hollywood arts? this year for the first time ever the show will be shared between 14 students- 7 from their school and seven from another school. "GREAT GHANDI IS THAT?" sikowitz exclaims. in walk seven female students with their female teacher. "NORTHRIDGE?!" they all blurt out simultaneously. "no wonder we didn't get the letter.." robbie mutters.