8

tori finally writes a song on the spot, all by herself and the song is an apology to jade, apologising for taking everything from jade over the years. before jade goes on stage, tori says, "all these years, it might of seemed as though i was trying to make you jealous, but secretly i was trying to impress you- from day one i definitely had a bad first impression and i'm sorry i forced myself into your life."
"it's okay. i'm sort of sorry too i guess." jade replies.
for the first time in a year, jade and tori have an unstaged hug, and jade goes onto stage feeling confident and relieved.
jades soliloquy is all about her mixed feelings towards her father- at the end, she admits that even though he may not feel the same way, she will always love him.
before robbie goes on stage to do his dance, the host announces his name out loud. cats brother says, "wait, you're robbie shapiro? you're the one who cat never stops talking about! cats had a crush on you forever!"
excited, robbie dances his heart out on stage- with a few callbacks to the time he was in dance class.
andre gets on stage to do his comedy act, which is all about the funny stories that happened to the gang throughout the years.
in becks song and dance, it's a love song dedicated to jade.
cat re-enacts a scene from the scissoring, and does the scene where the girl uses a pair of scissors on her two best friends, with the pair of scissors she got jade as her secret santa.
the gang is all backstage, anticipating and waiting for trina to sing on stage.
trina gets on stage, looking timid. she looks up to the crowd in front of her, she's nervous, and everything is quiet. trina opens her eyes, and opens her mouth, and begins to sing, make it shine. in the first episode of victorious, when trina was supposed to sing make it shine it was supposed to be slowed, but tori asked for it to be sped up. trina sings the slowed version of make it shine perfectly, and hits every note.
she waits, and she finally gets the applause she's wanted her whole life. she smiles, with tears rolling down her face. after all these years, she finally shown she can sing, and she isn't just toris sister.

trina goes backstage, and everybody hugs her.
"trina, i'm so sorry we never gave you our approval." tori exclaims.
"..i never needed it anyway!" trina shouts and giggles.

the winners are ready to be announced, and everybody waits. have northridge succeeded in humiliating hollywood arts?
"and the winner is... hollywood arts!" the host shouts.
the squad all scream, and celebrate at toris house.