2

the gang and ryder sit in sikowitz' classroom brainstorming ideas on what to do for the show. tori, robbie, beck, cat, jade and andre are sat on one side of the classroom, leaving ryder on the other side.

"so guys.. why dont i sing a duet with tori?" ryder murmured. "you gonna play me again?" tori said. the gang snickered, and every time he made a suggestion, they shut him down humorously.

finally, the victorious squad decide on this.

tori: female vocal solo
andre: improvising a song whilst playing piano
beck: write and perform his own soliloquy
robbie: comedy act
jade: re-enacting a scene from the scissoring
cat: dance performance
"now, i will-" "NO-ONE LIKES YOU!" jade shouts. everyone uncontrollably bursts out laughing, "i'm fed up of you all! i made a mistake two years ago and you still treat me like i'm a piece of dirt." ryder snaps. "even a piece of dirt has more worth than you!" cat replied "good comeback, right?" cat said, nudging jade. "for you, i guess- don't touch me." she retorted.

they were arguing loud enough for sikowitz to hear. he burst into the classroom and the room went silent- you could hear a pin drop.

"listen, i don't want to be a part of the talent show if this is how it's going to be. i thought things would've changed between us but clearly not." ryder moans.
"ryder, if you don't participate, you're required to choose you're replacement." sikowitz confesses. the gang exchange a concerned look and tension builds in the room. even jade gets nervous, twirling her raven hair trying to act like she doesn't care. this, could ruin everything.