5

"what's the point in even doing this? we're all doing something we're either horrible at or something completely out of our comfort zone!" tori exclaims.

tension runs high in the vega household, everybody is gradually becoming more and more stressed, except trina of course. in fact, she's the only one being optimistic here seeing it as an opportunity to finally shine in the music industry.
tori stands up and rips into trina.
"trina! you're talentless, obnoxious, and the biggest mistake hollywood arts has ever made!"

there is a silence, a very awkward silence, and it starts to hit tori how horrible she just was to her sister. after all, trina is the reason tori got into hollywood arts, she should be thanking her.

tears begin to well up in trinas eyes, she struggles to find words to say;
"is that.. true.?"
she looks at toris friends, who all give her the cold shoulder.
"i'll practice as hard as i ca-"
"just forget it trina." tori interrupts.

trina storms off and goes to her room, tori starts to feel regret, but she's too focused on the current situation to do anything about it. after trying to come up with ways out of doing each other's acts, they finally realise the best way of sorting this situation is to just help each other with the respective performance piece.

<3:27am>

tori hears a knock at her door she opens it to find jade. "i left my scissors at your apartment when i was teaching cat her part for re-enacting the scissoring."
"ok, come in i guess but i haven't slept yet."
after lots of searching, jade can't find her scissors.
"where are they, vega?" jade scoffs.
"i have no idea." tori replies.

a/n: this  is a random place to end a chapter but it's not letting me type so yeah sorry