4

"im going to need your signed application for the show." says the host.
as usual, cat pulls it out of her bra. the host seems quite lost for words at this, but takes the application and walks away.

the tension in the room is thick, hollywood arts against northridge. not a word is said, just very intense eye contact- except nobody is looking at jade, they'll get too scared and probably not sleep after all.

the host returns.
"i'll be announcing the students and their respective performances tonight on live television so you can leave now."
the victorious gang leaves first, the northridge gang sticks around for a bit, seeming sketchy.

it's 7:30pm and everyone is at toris house, including sikowitz, sitting on the deep red sofa watching tv waiting for the announcement for "who wants to be victorious." the host comes on, and joyful music plays in the background.

"tomorrow we will be showing live performances by the top seven students at hollywood arts and the top seven students at  northridge! starting with hollywood arts, we'll begin with.." he takes a deep breath.

"an improvised song by tori vega, a soliloquy by jade west, a solo dance performance by robbie shapiro, a comedy act by andre harris, a dance by beck oliver, and a movie reenactment by cat valentine!" the host pauses to flip over the page, everybody is lost for words, "no there just be a mistake-" sikowitz stammers. then, it hits everybody. "wait, but that means-" andre is interrupted by the host. "a female vocal solo by trina vega!"

the gang slowly looks at trina in unison. trina stands up from the couch excited, whilst the  rest of the gang starts to groan.  "those northridge girls sabotaged our application form!" jade hisses, and breaks robbie's guitar in anger. robbie lets out a high pitched whimper. "what are we going to do?" tori says, the gang exchange a hopeless look.