7

the next morning, they wake up early and head to the school parking lot- tori is the first out, and notices that neither becks RV or sikowitz' cars are in the parking lot.
"what's up?"tori questioned.
"well, the northridge girls sabotaged our rides and now we don't know what to do!" beck exclaimed in a state of panic, wondering how the gang could possibly make it to the show.
"i have an idea!" cat shouts joyfully.
"cats ideas are always hopeless-" jade snapped
"what could we possibly do?" andre and robbie grumbled in sync.
when all hope was lost, a beaten up, rusty, grease-stained car pulled up in the hollywood arts parking lot.
"who is that?!" tori yells
cat does her usual laugh- "ahahahahah!"
the doors open, and out comes cats crazy brother, after all these years of hearing about how incredibly peculiar and irritating he is.
"well- he's our only hope." trina says.
"i took the feet out my trunk so you can all fit, but there's not enough rope to keep you tied down there." he explains.
"this is going to be a long, and strange ride." robbie said to himself.
tori,trina,jade,cat,beck,andre and robbie get to the show just in time to sort their acts out.
"listen, you guys really have overcome so much over all the years of being here at hollywood arts, we've been so lucky to have such ambitious, talented, hard working, funny, brave students this year and it all comes down to this. northridge may think they've took us down but we can still win! go out there give it all that you've got." sikowitz lectures.
everybody shakes off their nerves, and gives each other a look of confidence, except trina of course- she walks away, looking like she's going to be sick she looks that nervous.

the performances begin.