Chapter 11

Before they went into Shard's house they stopped and looked at each other.

"So... Should we tell them or keep our relationship a secret for awhile?" Shadow asked Shard.

"Maybe it'd be best to tell them. Then we wouldn't have to worry about telling them later." Shard said.

"I guess that's a good point alright let's go with your idea." Shadow said.

"Alright, are you ready?" Shard asked him.

"Ready as I'll ever be." Shadow replied nervously.

After Shadow said that he gave a quick kiss to Shard and he opened the door. And he saw everyone already in the lounge watching TV.

"Ok good your all already here." Shadow said a little nervous.

"Me and Shadow have to make an announcement." Shard said also nervous.

Shadow could see Jewel smiling and smirking.

"Me and Shard are dating." Shadow said putting his arm. (leg or whatever you want to call it)

All Wave, Ruby and Jewel did was smirk at them.

"Took you two long enough." Ocean said.

All this did was make Shadow and Shard blush.

----------------------Time-Skip---------------------
(Yes I'm lazy and were skipping to a hockey game)

Shadow's school was losing after the first 2 periods 2-0 which made their coach frustrated.

"Alright guys we can turn this around. We need to stay focused and be patient for our shots. Rainbow, stop taking so many shots you need to be patient."

"Coach. I'm the best scorer on the team I can score goals for us."

"Rainbow! Your not the only member of the team, you have teammates. If you don't improve your attitude you'll be sitting on the bench."

This shocked Rainbow into being quiet. "Yes coach." He said dejectedly.

"Good. Midnight, keep doing what your doing your making good passes and were just not capitalizing on them. Now do you guys want to play for this team next year!"

"YES COACH!" They all said in unison.

Yes you waited that long for this yes I was stalling because of the fact I had State testing last week but almost time for summer hallelujah. Anyway see ya.