Chapter 7

It had been a week since Shadow moved in with Shard's family and day by day he started to like Shard more and more and it was surprising that he had successfully his his crush on her.

Shadow actually suspected that Jewel knew since she was a psychic type.

Hopefully she doesn't tease me about it.

His first hockey game of the season was approaching rapidly and he had finally learned what everyone on the team was good at.

The roster looks like this.

Shadow Johnson (Umbreon) - Defense, best at Waring down the opponent with his physical play, he struggles to score accurately and consistently.

Midnight Williams (Umbreon) - Center, best at setting up his teammates for easy scores, struggles to stay out of the penalty box with constant tripping penalties.

Spark Williams (Jolteon) - Goalie, best at using his glove to stop the puck, he struggles to see the puck when 1 or more opponents are in front of him.

Rainbow Warren (Sylveon) - Center, Great at scoring the puck efficiently, struggles to play defense and often forgets his assignment.

Ocean Waters (Vaporeon) - Right Wing, best at passing the puck and creating space, struggles to score efficiently.

Rain Waters (Vaporeon) - Left Wing, the opposite of his brother great at scoring, struggles to create open space.

Speed Marks (Jolteon) - Defense, doesn't excel or struggle in any specific categories and is decent in every category.

Flame Marks (Flareon) - Center, he is the exact opposite of his brother excelling in everything in comparison but struggles with his temper.

Grass Ryan -  (Leafeon) Right Wing - shows great leadership in clutch situations, struggles to play solid defense.

Mind Roberts (Espeon)  - Defenseman, struggles with offensive requirements but excels at defense.

Daylight Wilson (Espeon) - Defenseman, good at offense and defense, also good at setting up his teammates.

Ice Marksin (Glaceon) - Goalie. Great at everything whenever it be low saves or high saves or even diving saves his ability to see the puck and react in a second makes him a top goalie.

And that is the main 2 lines yes only eeveelutions tried out which no ones sure why.

______________________________________

The next day was game day and school couldn't end quick enough for the hockey team. Shadow was hanging out with Spark who was staring at the clock like that would make it move faster.

"I can't wait to get the first game out of the way what about you Shadow."

"Oh yeah once the first games outta the way I'll be a lot less nervous. Plus we might finally win a game with Ice being one of our goalies."

"Tell me about it he is not easy to score on how many times has he stopped me from scoring in practice."

"He's stopped you from scoring more times than I've scored on an open net in warm-ups."

And with that the bell rang and Shadow and Spark went to the ice rink a little ways away.

______________________________________

Short chapter I know but next chapter will be longer because it will be the game and some of it will be in Shard's POV anyway I hope y'all are doing well see ya next chapter.

State~~