Chapter 15

(Commentary)

"This place is going crazy for the River Runners as they get ready to do battle with the Ravens."

"You know what I think the Iceburghs have an actual chance tonight. They have some good leadership on the team with Grass, and when you look at Shadow he's a great enforcer and I can see him and I even saw him and Crystal sharing some words and."

"I'm sorry Wilson but are you eating a hotdog next to me."

"Yes I am Dusk, and what about it?"

"Your chewing awfully loud."

"You think I care?" Wilson shot back.

"No but your wife probably complains about it." Dusk said.

"Wait do you and my wife talk behind my back?"

"Definitely not gonna answer that question as the puck gets dropped. As Grass wins the draw for the Ravens."

"I'm gonna ask my wife after the game if you two talk behind my back."

"Focus on the darn game Wilson."

(Shard watching the game)

"These are some weird commentators." Shard said to everyone else.

"I kinda enjoy their bickering." Ruby responded.

"At least it's entertaining." Wave said looking tired.

"I really don't find interest in watching sports." Jewel said grabbing a book.

(Commentary)

"Grass passes the puck to Speed who shoots and the save made by Shock the Jolteon."

"You ever wonder why so many eeveelutions play hockey?"

"I find it best not to question it Wilson." Dusk said to him.

"As Lightning the Pikachu wins the draw for the River Runners and he passes the puck up the ice to Crystal and Crystal is absolutely leveled by Shadow. And Crystal's teammates did not like that."

"That's the hockey I love to see!" Wilson shouted.

(Shadow)

Shadow had Crystal in his sights and lined him up perfectly for the hit then boom. Shadow felt his body hit Crystal's and knew that they would both be sore in the morning.

"Hey that was uncalled for!" Shadow heard a Pikachu yell.

"This is hockey it doesn't matter how much money your family has I'm still gonna check ya." Shadow replied.

After that response the Pikachu decided to push Shadow even though Shadow was taller.

"So that's how it is. I'd fight you if it was allowed and I don't want a possible suspension." Shadow said skating away to the bench.

"That's was I like to see Shadow." Their coach said to Shadow as his teammates gave him fist bumps.

(Shard)

"As Lightning the Pikachu wins the draw for the River Runners and he passes the puck up the ice to Crystal and Crystal is absolutely leveled by Shadow. And Crystal's teammates did not like that." Shard heard the commentator say as Shadow checked a Vaporeon who Shard realized was Crystal.

Jewel had looked up just in time to see  Shadow level Crystal.

"Wow Shard, so that's the guy you want to hopefully spend the rest of your life with. Well at least he can protect you if needed." Jewel said smirking at Shard making Ruby and Wave laugh.