A Rewrite inbound

This is something I've had on my mind for quite a while now, I've also wanted to come back and finish this story but my motivation for writing in general sort of died off. But I'm here to let yall know that this story is going to be rewritten, IL be working on Ice In The Night V2 alongside an original story "The Wild Heart" (If you want to see my writing schedule you can check out my profile to see that.) Hard to believe I originally started writing a chapter 19 in September of 2021, like it blows my mind how long it's been and I kind of feel bad, but at the same time I kind of stopped writing anything back in April of last year, my writing as a whole has improved greatly and I plan on being more in depth with this story and just all around improve upon it. Many elements will stay the same like names and character traits and stuff like that. So yeah I look forward gto rewriting this story and sorry for making yalm wait over a year for any information, wasn't my plan but what can ya do lol. Anyway see yall in the rewrite and hopefully some of you will check out "The Wild Heart" but until then this is State saying peace out. (BTW I now do duel uploads so I write 2 chapters at a time and release them at the same time)