Chapter 1

Shard was sleeping peacefully in her bed enjoying the cold of her room when from downstairs she heard her mom shout.

"SHARD GET UP IT'S TIME TO WAKE UP FOR YOUR NEW SCHOOL!"

Shard reacted to this by still sleeping. Unsurprisingly her mom didn't like this habit of Shard.

Loud steps were heard from the stairs  and suddenly Shard's door was slammed open and in the doorway stood an annoyed Espeon.

"Shard you better get up or else I'll make you!"

This slowly worked to get Shard up and soon enough she looked at her mom and rolled her eyes.

Across town a Umbreon awoke to the sound of his alarm clock and begrudgingly woke up.

"Time for a new school year." Shadow said looking over to his daughters bed.

Hopefully the daycare is open this early I need to make sure to get to school on time so that hopefully he can get into a good college.

Shadow was always a fan of sports and he was decently athletic but he wasn't the type to go to a gym everyday.

"Ruby, it's time to wake up." Shadow said hoping to wake up his daughter.

Ruby looked at her dad and had a smile on her face.

"Good morning dad. Why are we up so early?" Yeah little Eevee asked.

"I have to go to school and. I'm taking you to daycare because I don't trust my parents to look after you." Shadow explained to Ruby.

Ruby's mother had her family move away to be with a different guy because as she said to Shadow's face "I don't want to raise a family yet. Especially with you." But by now Shadow was over it and he had moved on. Truth be told he had started to not like her but since she was pregnant at the time he stayed with her.

Short introductory chapter next will definitely be longer. See ya.

State~~