27-White Butterflies

Six Months Later

Adrien sat in his room on his phone, looking through his camera roll.

It had been six months since Marinette's death, and six months since his father was locked up for being Hawkmoth, and a murderer. Six months since the announcement that Marinette was Ladybug, Paris' Hero.

But no one knew that Adrien was Cat Noir.

Or that Emilie was Le Paon.

Adrien flicked through his camera roll, looking at pictures of Marinette and him, laughing, kissing, holding each other. So many people had tried to get Adrien out of the house, to live a little, but nothing worked.

He just wanted his Marinette back.

His m'lady, his bugaboo.

She didn't want to die, she wanted to be saved. She loved him...And he loved her.

Adrien got out of bed and walked over to his desk. He pulled open a drawer and moved the folded clothes aside.
He looked at the Butterfly miraculous.

Things were going to change.

Adrien grasped the miraculous in his hands.
'Could I really be doing this?
'Yes, I am.
'For Marinette
'In the end, Ladybug sacrificed herself to stop Hawkmoth and save the city, Paris needs Ladybug.'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Adrien sat by her grave. People had come by every day to drop off a new bundle of flowers or cards. Adrien would just go and sit.
She wasn't dead.
He knelt down and placed a hand on her tombstone, the Butterfly miraculous in hand.
"I spent so long hating my father for what he did, but now that you're gone, I understand...and I won't stop at anything until I bring you back."

-

-

-

Hello my loves! Well this is the end. I wanted to personally thank you all for how much love this story has gotten, it means so much to me that you all loved this story so much. Feel free to check out any of my other books. See you in the next one,

-Bug Out!