6-Clear Conversations

"Marinette?" Tikki whispered, shaking her sleeping head. "MARINETTE! YOU HAVE SCHOOL!" She flew around and poked every part of her body until she woke up. Marinette sat up and stretched.

"What time is it?" She yawned.

"Late! You have 20 minutes until school starts!" Her kwami threw the sheets off her, which woke Marinette up in cold air. She shivered and got out of bed and raced to school. She arrived just in time before the bell, but everyone had already found their seats. Mari hung her head low and took her seat.

"Hello sleepy bones," Alya laughed as Marinette glared at her. Nino turned around and nodded at her, making Marinette smile.

"Look who decided to show up," Adrien turned around and teased.

"Better late than never," Marinette leaned forward and laughed with him. She sat back in her seat to discover Alya completely frozen.

"Woah hold up!" She whispered as class was beginning. "What did I just witness?" Her eyebrows raised.

"What?" Marinette looked at her.

"D-did you just crack a joke with Adrien?" Alya asked.

"What's wrong with that?"

"Girl, you didn't even stutter!" Alya crossed her arms. Marinette froze.

"I didn't?" She said, pouting her lips. Alya shook her head to Marinette's question.

"Girls!" The teacher looked straight at Alya and Marinette.

"Sorry," the both apologized in sync.

BREAK

"Over here Adrien!" Nino called out to his lost friend. Adrien walked over and sat next to Marinette and Alya on the floor.

"I honestly can't believe how close we are to graduating," Alya exclaimed.

"I know right, at least I have a hot date," Nino winked at Alya, making her slightly blush.

"Have you got a date Marinette?" Alya turned to her best friend.

"What me? Noooo..." Marinette laughed.

"Really?" Adrien turned to her. "I would have thought you would have already been asked," he laughed. The others chimed in.

"Nah, I don't have a date yet," Marinette grinned. That's when Adrien leaned closer.

"I'll take you," he offered, his lips curling into a gorgeous smile. Everyone turned to him.

"You what?" Marinette's eyes widened.

"It will be fun! And I didn't want to go alone either," his cheeks flushed red.

"I thought you were taking Chloe," Alya raised her eyebrow.

"WHAT!" Adrien yelled. "Who told you that?"

"Chloe," Marinette snorted.

"WHAT!" Adrien shouted, then he sighed. "Well Marinette, would you like to go with me? Cause if not, I guess I'm going with Chloe and I really don't-well it wouldn't be as fun," he blushed again.

"Um, yeah I will go with you," Marinette smiled.

"You will?" Adrien lit up.

"Yeah, it will be fun," Marinette agreed. Adrien gave her a little smile back, while Alya had her hands clasped around her chin fan girling hardcore. The bell rang for next period and everyone started heading back to class. Alya pulled Marinette's arm in front of her and held her back.