2-Her Eyes

Marinette woke up to the sound of Tikki rummaging through her drawers. Her eyes slowly fluttered open, finding it hard to wake herself up.

"Tikki?" What are you doing?" She whispered from across the room. Tikki turned around, a little shocked. But a smile soon covered her emotions up.

"I was getting your things ready for today so you could be at the mall as soon as possible!" She explained. Marinette smiled gratefully.

"Aww," Marinette sighed. "You're so sweet," she cupped her hands around Tikki and gave her a kiss. "But Tikki, we have plenty of time," she said as she sat up. "No you don't silly, you slept in, it's almost 10!" Tikki laughed.

"WHAT!" Marinette shot up from bed. "I'm supposed to meet Alya at 10:30!" She raced around her room, searching for her purse and clothes, which Tikki had already gotten for or her. Tikki chuckled under her breath as Marinette fixed her hair into two low pigtails. She grabbed her bag as her kwami flew into it and rushed downstairs. She waved goodbye to her parents, who just rolled their eyes, and Marinette started running for the mall. It was only a few blocks away, but once again, she was going to be late. She reached the front entrance, out of breath, then headed towards the food court, where she was to meet up with Alya. Marinette ran as fast as she could, trying not to knock anyone over. Huffing and puffing, she soon found the friendly face that she was looking for, standing with her head locked in her phone.

"Alya!" She called out.

"Girl where have you been!? You're late, again" Alya laughed, throwing her arms around Marinette's neck.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't have a good sleep, I woke up late-" Marinette was cut off from her explanation.

"Chill out girl, I'm only joking," Alya teased. Marinette giggled under her breath. "Where do you want to head first?" Marinette asked, wanting to start shopping right away.

"Not so fast," Alya put her hand on Marinette shoulder. "I have a little surprise for you," Alya said, her eyes straying from Marinette to behind her. Marinette raised an eyebrow and slowly turned to see what Alya was looking at.

"Hey girl," a boy waved from afar.

Marinette turned to look at Alya. "You didn't tell me they were going to be here!" Marinette said, a smile slowly creeping onto her face.

"Then it wouldn't have been a surprise," Alya winked at her. "Hi Nino!" She walked up to her boyfriend and gave him a peck on his lips. He held her tight, as he greeted her. "Hi Adrien!" Her arms moved from Nino's neck as she greeted Adrien with a hug. Meanwhile, Marinette just stood frozen.

"You never said Marinette was going to be here," Adrien said smiling, as he hugged Alya back. She just shrugged at him. Nino walked over to Marinette and gave her a hug.

"How are you Mari?" He asked.

"Good," she replied, still with shivers up her spine. Adrien smiled and gave her a friendly hug. She stopped her legs from shaking and put her arms around him, her cheeks flooding with pink.

"Where do we want to start first?" Alya said, breaking their hug apart.

"Well, my father only wants me to shop at his store, they do have a good variety of clothes though so..." Adrien explained.

"Then Gabriel's it is," Nino said as the four began walking.

"Speaking of which," Adrien began. "I have a photo shoot later today and was wondering if you wanted to come along. I just get bored," he asked in his sweet, shy voice.

"Hell yeah," Nino exclaimed, putting his arm around Alya. Alya turned, smiled, and nodded.

"You in Mari?" Adrien turned to his left. Marinette, still speechless, just nodded, as the simple word 'yes' just couldn't come out. They made their way to Gabriel's, Alya and Nino leading the way in their own little world of love, while Marinette and Adrien followed. Adrien broke the silence between the two.