CHAPTER 1

Amaaaa !!!
Ankitha wakes up from her sleep sweating with fear. Her mother runs to her and inquirers her . Yenna aachu ma endhuku kattune ? Amma ,nothing some bad dreams that's it..I'm fine you go and sleep..

Amma -
Naandha sonne la andha horror series Ella paakadhe nu kekriyaa..

she closed the door and went towards her room..Ankitha slowly relaxed herself and went to sleep..

Sourabh's Amma-
Sourabh !!! Where are you ??

Sourabh -
Amma I'm working ..enna aachu ??

Amma -
Inikki priya first time programme la host panna poora ..theriyum la...

Adukku ..Sourabh asks sarcastically

What are you talking Sourabh , we have already discussed this ...come on get ready !!

Amma naa varale..I have heavy works .. Sourabh doesn't agrees..

Priya comes and sees that her brother is not ready.. Anna nee varamatiyaa ? First time naa host panren ..konjom encourage panlamla..she makes her puppy face and  tries to convince him.

Sourabh -
Please da enaku nariya works iruku..I have to study so many files regarding that case..

Priya-
Sari vara thevailla..unaku un work dhan mukkiyam illa..naan dhan muttal..maranduten..you carry on..

Seeing Priya angry Sourabh agrees to come .
Sari varen ..or else you won't spare me..

Priya laughs silently .

Ankitha's side

Ammaa byee I'm leaving for the music competition...  neengalum seekrama vanga appa va kutitu...Falls at her feet and takes blessings from her...

Amma-
Nalla paaditu vaa kanna!!whether you win or not participation is important kanna!!

Ankitha-
Appa kitta sollidu ma ...

Amma -
Ok kanna ..

Ankitha calls her friend Suchi.
Enga dii iruke ? 

Suchi -
I'm on my way Ankitha..I'll pick you up in 5mins..

Ankitha -
sari  come fast !!

End of the first chapter ..
I hope I have done my best and made you happy..

Please feel free to comment your suggestions and vote if you like ...
Next chapter coming soon