CHAPTER 5

Ankitha takes her vehicle and drives towards the college.
" Indha Suchi Vera iniki leave uh!! How will my manage my day without her.. Firstly, this scooty.. I have never gone alone .. Kadavule yaarayum idika kudhadhu , plzz help help me !!" She's nervous as she is driving alone for the first time and while praying to God she will hit a bike coming from the opposite side.

That's Pratik,
"Ennange kan therile yaa !! Are you blind , I am going to a important meeting  and you have spoiled my dress!!"

"Ayyo sry nge !! First time driving alone , so ....   "
She gets an idea.. She'll think to herself
"if I ask him to drop me to the college  I can escape from further accidents" and she'll continue
"Neenge vena en veetu ku vandhu dress change pannikonge..yen appa oda shirt ungalukku suit aagum "
She proves her boldness ..

" No that's okay I'll manage nu sollanum actually..aana yennala mudiyadhu..please vaange modhala dress change pannanum"

Ankitha takes him to her house and explains to her parebts and then gives him his father's shirt which doesn't suit him actually..

"Yenna partner idhu , suit aagum nu sollitu idha paarunge comali maari iruken..." Complaining about the size of the shirt..

" Achhoo , no worries...iniki adjust pannikonge....aodiye enna konjom college varikum drop pannuvingala ??"

" Nenaichen ena pa stranger ah vandhu veetuku invite panni dress ellam kuduthu ......ippo puridhu edhukunu...sari vaange.."

They both leave from there ... Her mother is not comfortable with the happenings and her father blindly believes and supports her because he knows very well about her .

Sourabh's side..

Sourabh goes to the commissioner office and meets the commissioner..

"Good morning sir !!hope you are doing great!"

"Good morning Sourabh, I am doing great! Did you get any clues  about the case , his parents are really worried and asking to get the info about the killer !!"

"No sir , I have solved many cases but this one is really eating my head ... Andha killer rombo sharp ah indha velaya paatirkan..I think I have to visit the place and investigate once again ..so shall I proceed with this ??"

"Sure , if you want any help from my side you can ask me . I'll help you ".

"Thank you sir !"
Sourabh proceeds towards the JMC college.

Meanwhile , Pratik drops Ankitha to her college and while returning , on his way he found Sourabh coming. He stops Sourabh and enquires ,
"Enna pa enna officekku vara solli nee inga iruken ?!!"

" Wait panni panni naane vandhuten , sir rombo busy pola.."

"Illa pa , on the way  one small accident took place, and I came to drop that girl to the college...thangachi paawom rombo ketucchhu adhan ..."

" Say something like this and escape everytime ... Sari vaa work Inga dhan ..onna powom.."

And they both proceeds towards the college .

End of this chapter...
Hope you guys are enjoying this fanfic.. do comment your suggestions , give a vote if you like.
Ignore any grammatical mistakes..
Keep supporting 🙏💜
Next chapter coming soon