CHAPTER 18

In Sourabh's office ,
Sourabh is busy in reading the case files and Pratik enters his room , " Partner enna pannitu iruka!?"

" Naana , novel padichitiruken... Kekradhu paaru..don't you see this file ..ore thala vali paa.."

" Ooh netu nadandhadhu paathu dhan thala valiyaa , aama neenge ennamo kaalaila thaniya polambitu irudhingenu kelvi patte... Apdiyaa !?"

" Ooh Priya oda vela dhaanaa....yenda enna kolringa !?"

" Naangala , illana ...."

" Enough Pratik , evening we are going to JMC college and you come with me .. summa vaaya muditu irupenu promise pannitu vaa..."

" Anything serious,.. again why going to that college ?"

" Ama da .. oru clue kadachirku ..adhan ."

" Anga enna clue pa..?"

Sourabh explains him the whole thing happened yesterday and Pratik agrees to join him.

The college bell rings and the students are exited to go home. Suchi had to submit her assignment , so she takes Ankitha along with her to the staff room and meets thier English teacher.. While Suchi was speaking to her lecturer , Ankitha hears the conversation of Kartik , business lecturer who was sitting to next them.
"Ama idhudhan yen pudhu number....sim card maathiten..konjom problem iruku adhan.."

They'll  go to the parking slot and there Ankitha finds Aadhi waiting for her. 
Aadhi - " Paapa polam vaa... Veetle summa irudhen so I thought of taking you outside..." He'll be praying that somehow Ankitha should agree..But she denies , "sorry naa.. neenga ponga ..enaku assignments la rombo iruku...I'll go with Suchi.."

Aadhi signals Suchi to do something so that she can go with him..Suchi tells her, " Ayyyoo I completely forgot to say you Ankitha .. actually naa inikki cousin veetuku poren...directly from here ..so I cannot drop you !"

" Ooh apdiyaa.. unakku adhu ippo nyabagam varudhula...Seri nee poo naa auto la poikren.." she becomes angry and steps forward .. but Aadhi stops her, " enna idhu ..inga naa irukum bodhu edhukku auto la poren ?? Ammakku therinja enna aagum..summa vaa Paapa .."

Ankitha stares Suchi for doing this and goes and sits in the car . Aadhi gives a hi-fi to Suchi and starts his car..when they just leave the college campus , Sourabh's car enters and Sourabh sees Ankitha in the car and reacts , " Deii Ankitha da!! enna paka kuda illa.."

" Aama awa college , awa ippo veetuku pora.. unakku enna , why are reacting like you came only to meet her!? Ennada nadakudhu inga !"

" Deii, naa summa sonnenda..paathe adha sonna..nama ippo principal ah meet panna vandhurkom.." he parks his car and proceeds towards the principal's room..

" Hello sir , sorry wrong time la vandhenu nenaikren...but one important matter..so just came to look into that ."

" Hello sir . please take your seats... Case pathi Ankitha kita kekalam nu irundhen ..later thought not to involve her too much in this ..happy to see you now..any clues? "

" Yes sir.. came to speak about this thing itself.. actually if you don't take me wrong , can I meet Mr . Karthik..I came to know there are two Kartiks working here...so with you permission.."

" I don't have any problem, but may I know the reason behind this and probably M.Kartik has left and the librarian is still in the library.."

" Ooh , reason I'll tell you later sir..now I'll meet the librarian with your permission.."

" Sure .I have no objection.."

" Thank you sir !" Sourabh and Pratik goes in search of the library and Pratik questions him , " Deii , nee andha lecturer mela doubt nu dhaane sonna..now why meeting this man !?"

" Aama da...aanalum ivara konjom investigate pannradhu nalladhu dhan..let's see what happens..!"  They'll reach the library and speaks with Kartik..

Aadhi stops near icecream parlour and asks Ankitha to come with him... He orders two falooda and tries to speak with Ankitha , " Paapa , unakku ippo enna prachane !? I got to know that dhenamum nee kanavu kandu bayapudre nu...I don't know about that but still I strongly believe that it's related to me..and andha incident pathi unakku full ah theriyaadhu daa.. nee kannala paathadella nejam aagidadhu...purinjiko.."

Ankitha sees him and harshly answers , "ippo enna solla vara nee !? Naa paathudu ellame poi ah .. appo nee kola pannala adhudhaane !? Seri ippo sollren naa kanavu pathi..adhu epdi naa kanavule vandhadhu nejam aagum !? A day after I got that dream for the first time, same to same adhedhan nadandhadhu aniki...how will you tell me that you have not done it !? How will you justify yourself !? "

Aadhi interrupts in between, " yes , naa pannala ..Amma appa mela Sathyam panni sollren naa pannala ..podhumaa...aniki enna aachu nu ippo aachu kelu.."

" Seri sollu , I'll hear .." when Aadhi starts to narrate the waiter keeps their order in the table and someone from back calls Ankitha ..when she turns back she'll find Sourabh and Pratik .. she's surprised to see them there and asks them to join her..

Aadhi - " shei , thappana time la vandhutaare." He'll interact with Pratik.
Sourabh , " enna ma nee inga ! College mudichitu veetuku polaya !?"

" Illa actually I brought her here...I missed her so much ..so thought of spending time alone.." Aadhi without thinking speaks his mind and Ankitha gives him a puzzled look !!

She asks Sourabh the same question and he replies , " I have to meet some clients so I came..you guys continue.. we'll go to the other table..I think they are  already waiting.."  He  and Pratik bids goodbye to both and Ankitha speaks with  Pratik, "Partner , aama unga bike kku edhavadhu aacha !? I accidentally hit that day .."

" Hmmm....nalla kelvi thangachi... Evlo seekrama kete la adha paaratanum.." he goes without answering...

" Adaa sollitu po na.." 
Aadhi gets little possessive that she is casually calling someone as brother and feels bad thinking of himself...
She then asks him to continue his point on that murder..

" See , you have completely misunderstood me... Andha kolaya pannadhu vere yaaro . Enakum theriyaadhu ..face was covered with mask ... When I went there I saw that killer had already killed  him and he was lying bleeding heavily ... Adha paathu na shock aayi , I just stood completely blank..because naa yen life la first time experience pannren..appo vandhu killer came near me and kept the gun in my hands and ran away...I didn't realise this as I was completely freezed.. Paapa ,puridha I was completely freezed.. appo dhan nee vandhen..yen kaila gun irukradhu paathu naa dhan murder pannenu think panna... Then you threw away the gun from my hands..and you suddenly fainted...adha paathu  I ran searching for  water and meanwhile the crowd was formed .. idhu dhan nadandhadhu...idhukku mela ennala unnakku puriya vekka madiyaadhu..now you decide whether I'm innocent in this or the murderer.."

Ankitha becomes silent for two minutes and tears rolled down from her eyes .."naa enaku theriyum nee ipdi panna maatenu ...aanalum naa nerla paathadhu dhaane sollren..nejama nee pannaliya anna !?"

" Un mela sathyama pannala Paapa ..unake theriyum how much I love you ...nee yenna avoid pannadhu paathu naa evlo kashtom pattirken nu unaku theriyum...enna nambradhu un ishtam.." He becomes very emotional and Ankitha didn't had any other option rather than believing her brother, "  naa  I know how much you love me..that's the reason you started living in hostel .. na namburen unna...aana who might be the real culprit !?  Anna you might have been very sad la...Giri un friend vere...adhukku mela naa vere unna rombo torture pannite la ..!?" She keeps her puppy face  towards him and Aadhi says ," Ama paapa...awa yen friend dhan..aana awlo close illa..but naa unna rombo miss pannen..I was broken down completely when you started avoiding me... Aana ippo ellame clear aachu la... nee namite la yenna !?"

" Aama naa, namburen...Naanum unna rombo rombo miss pannen...that's why when I met Pratik anna , I found you in him ... adhukudhan awa rombo attach aana ennaku first meetlaye.."
Aadhi gives her a  smile and they go to their home.. Ankitha searches for Sourabh in the shop and sees him in the corner busy with a client and Pratik waves her a bood bye. She smiles and waves him  back.

End of the chapter. Hope you guys are enjoying the story. Feel free to comment your thoughts and vote if you liked.
Keep supporting 🙏💜