CHAPTER 13

Ankitha is curious to know what Sourabh has brought for her and when they both came she was super exited like a kid and asked Sourabh to handover the dress soon.

Sourabh " Enna ma dress kku ivlo exite aagure? " He sees her with a surprised look.

When Ankitha finds saree she'll burst out laughing loudly, " Saree ! Adhuvum enaku . Naa enna sonna nee enna vaagirken Mr. Kovakara . I don't  like sarees".

Pratik , " Suttom , theveya unaku idhu partner ? Un work ah paathutu summa pona enna ? College uniform la irundha enna ippo !?"

Pratik's question irritates Sourabh and he says , " I don't want any girl to face problems because of me . Do you get it ? Naange poradhu beach kku... Yenna indha oorla ellarukume theriyum. Within no time they'll find out the college and then about her. " He takes a deep breath and continues "awa awaloda classes ah vitu enakaga ...I mean indha casekkaga vandhurka , it's my responsibility to keep her safe . Ennoda patience ah check pannadha Pratik.. professionally that too as a CID it's my duty to protect girls .." he gets pissed off.

Ankitha who sees his protectiveness towards her thinks to herself, " Enna aal pa ivaru.. gentleman na ipdi dhan irakanum..ivara poi naa starting la tappa nenaichitene , shei ." She is impressed with his base  tone when he said  "awa enakaga .. I mean .." and she says him, " Okay , nee ippo edhuku yen annana thittren ? Paawam awaru unaku help daane pannar ... Idha vechitu na enna panradhu , enga change panradhu?"

Pratik - " seri da , sorry edho puriyama pesiten..ippo enna panradhu ?"

Sourabh - " vere vali illa nee enga veetuku dhan varanum !"

Pratik and Ankitha are in shock , " enadhu unga veetuka !! Haiyoo why are you doing like this Mr . Sourabh " Ankitha really gets tensed as the situation is worsening .

Sourabh moves out of his shock as this is the first time she is calling him with his name and somehow convinces her  by saying " see guys I'm being pratical . Dei Pratik , yen place irundhu nee parada , nee yenna pannirpe ? I have to solve that case soon on one hand and on the other hand you two are making me feel guilty for my act ."

Ankitha and Pratik feels that he is right and not to make him feel pity so they both agreed and their journey towards his house starts.

Pratik   thinks to himself "partner ah indha maari paakrathuku rombo happy ah iruku , I think small changes in him are taking place , that too this girl is doing him something nra maari iruku ." He sees Anktiha through the side mirror and smiles gently.

They reach Sourabh's home  and Ankitha feels uneasy as she doesn't know anyone there and when Sourabh rings the calling bell, his mother opens the door and is surprised to see Ankitha .
” Who's this Sourabh , I have seen her somewhere !! " She starts thinking that she has met her somewhere .

Sourabh  to Ankitha , " Come in , feel free "
Ankitha steps forward in hesitation as she was slightly uncomfortable but she saw Priya there with whom she has spoken before in the competition and feels relieved.

" Ohh neega Priya dhaane !?? Naa kuda anniki ungala calm panni neenge enaku congratulate panninge !?"

Priya is also happy to see her , " ooh yes , how come you are here !? Deii anna ennada nadakudhu !!?" She suspects Sourabh  and meanwhile rest of them appreciates her for her singing  and Sourabh gives a angry look at Priya.

Sourabh then tells the whole matter and Ankitha goes with Priya to change meanwhile Sourabh's father , " Be careful Sourabh while dealing with this case and I know you would have mentioned about this to her family but still handle it carefully."

Sourabh nods his head and says ," you don't worry Appa , all is well ." But soon he starts thinking that why Ankitha is being connected in every thing , like how come she is connected with his sister and his case . Soon Ankitha and Priya comes and Ankitha was damn beautiful in that saree and our Sourabh's eye was  shining when he saw her.  He stood and gazed at her , awestruck that anyone could be so beautiful ! Later , Hema forced them to have the lunch as it was nearly 3  and they did. As usual Pratik's reaction was ," lunch uh !? Seri Naange conform ah work panna warka inga ..awlodhaan"

End of the chapter. Hope the story is going good. Please read, comment and vote if you liked. Don't forget to share with people 🙏💜
Keep supporting 🙏💜