CHAPTER 20

Door knocking...

Sourabh opens his room door and Priya jumps into his room . "Anna.. your friend has come and you are here sitting in your room ..come down she's waiting for you .." she pulls his leg and chuckles seeing his reaction..

" You don't play with me...naane kadupule iruken ..iniki rombo busy naanu...please enna tension aakadha.."

" Busy ohh...why boss !? Are you going meet someone ... I mean related to the case , to ask help from them.." she purposely teases Sourabh and disturbs him..

" Nee anga dhan varuva nu enaku theriyum kanna ! "

" Ama anikki andha music teacher oda housing ceremony kku yaaro vandhurdhaange nu kelvi patte ..even you spoke to them ,hmmm...from terrace .. am I right.."

He gives a puzzled look and asks , " how do you know !? Did you stalk me !?"

" No no , why would I !! Amma and appa were speaking and I heard that ..." She says it runs away...

Sourabh feels awkward about the moment and gets ready to meet someone...

In Suchi's house , Ankitha and Suchi are having thier breakfast and Ankitha's eyes are on the windows which shows Sourabh's house... She will be continuously peeping outside without having her breakfast . Suchi taps her wrist and asks her to eat soon aa they have to leave for the college.

Latha came and tells Ankitha , " Your mother was also like you only , so charming ,so beautiful and has a sweet voice .... "

Ankitha interrupts , " Aunty , but now she is not like that ... She has changed .. she has become like a typical strict mother ..."

" Areyy, illa kanna... Even that day I heard her saying sweet things about the neighbourhood boy , I don't know his name... You guys were speaking it seems... "

" Ennadhu Sourabh pathi sweet ah pesnangala Amma !!? Idhu eppo...ohh adhan naa inga Varu nu sonnadhuku edhume react pannla..." She chuckled..

Suchi closes the topic by saying that they are getting late and they are leaving ... They took their bag and Suchi started the two wheeler and to their  surprise they  saw Sourabh in the car along with a girl next to him ,passing through them ..

Ankitha becomes furious to know who the girl is ... Suchi suggests that it might be his sisters.. but Ankitha refused saying he has seen both his sisters and this girl is someone else .. Suchi scolds her , " Why the hell are you panicking ! Unakku enna prachane.... He is a reputed CID officer dude...evlo persons a theriyum awarukku...nee endhuku ennamo in boyfriend vere yaaro ponnu kuda pora maari feel panra ..."

Ankitha still didn't find the reason for her restlessness...and they both took their way to the college...

Sourabh drops Risha to her beauty parlour and he goes to Janardhana school and meets the principal regarding the admission of Sara . He'll complete the things related to the admission . He then goes to Pratik's house to pick him up and there he meets his mother who gives Sourabh a long lecture on marriage..

" Sourabh , nee okay sonnenaa naa onnu ponna paathu vechirke ..unakku super match...enna sollra !"

" Amma , neenga modhala unga payyanukku ponnu paarunga...kazudhe vayasu aagudhu awanukku .." he diverts the topic towards Pratik..

Pratik stares him for a while with a angry look and asks his mother not to interfere in that matter as they both are not ready to this ...and they'll leave..

It's 12:30 at afternoon, still Ankitha is thinking about the girl who was with her Kulukulu which made her forget that she is in her economics class .. She fixes her gaze outside the window , in the ground and suddenly she sees two men coming ... Her eyes will have a spark when she sees Sourabh coming and tells Suchi who is sitting next to her , " Suchi , anga paar dii..."