CHAPTER 17

"On a cool and breezy night ,where  the stars are shining bright ,  in the beach where the waves are whispering and the entire beauty of the bay was lighted by the moon, a complete silence so as  the people can hear roarings of the sea waves , there stood a girl admiring the full moon and enjoying the songs of the waves . Suddenly she heard a boy screaming loudly for help . The girl runs following the sound and sees a man holding a gun and the other one lying in the bed of sand bleeding heavily . When she sees the killer's face she realises that he is a known person to her and faints."

Ankitha gets up sreaming "Aadhi na " loudly and sweats heavily . Bhavana who was sleeping beside her, Aadhi along with Sivakumar runs to her room and asks her the reason for screaming.
" Enna Ankitha enna aachu !?  Again andha kanavu kandiyaa !?" Sivakumar becomes anxious . Bhavana gives her some water and makes her calm .. Aadhi seeing this condition of Ankitha becomes very guilty and sad , " paapa , enna aachu , why did you scream my name ?"

Ankitha without responding to anyone goes to sleep again , fearing and shivering. Bhavana makes her calm by rubbing her hands and by patting her head.
" Seri , neenga ponga , awa rombo bayandhu poirukka ... Noting much .. I'll take care of her..kaalaila paatukalam ." She asks Sivakumar and Aadhi to go and sleep.

Aadhi thinks to himself, "Paapa bayandhu yen per kattunadhu paatha , awalukku aniki nadandhadha kanavula vandhurku pola..Aadhi you have to bring her out of all the misunderstandings .. I don't even know what has she thought of that incident..I sholud ask Suchi about this , surely she might have shared with her ..okay Aadhi naalikki un modha vela Suchi kita pesradhu and next Paapa kita pesi ellame sari pannanum...awa un thangachi daa , nee sonna awa kepa..." He strictly decide to do this the next day.

On a bright morning , Sourabh get's up and takes a bath and sits in the balcony.  He sees the shining Sun and speaks his heart , " Why the hell I waited for her to see me , I mean , are you serious Sourabh .. awa edukku unna pakanum..you are insane Sourabh , insane..." He takes some file with him and again sits in the balcony and reads the files but he couldn't concentrate on it , " Shei , ennada aachu unakku.. till yesterday you were completely alright , now what are you doing!??  Enaka aachu , nethu thoonga kuda illa nee.." He's somewhat restless and behaving weirdly..

Priya comes to his room with a cup of coffee and she sees him in the balcony , speaking to himself and she mocks him , "deii, enanda Pratik annakuu Pagal paithyam nu per vacchu nee paithyam maari iruka!?"

" Awa sonnaa naa per vechha nu ? I have said him many important things till now , he doesn't share those things , he'll share only unwanted things !!"

" Seri ippo edhuku kovakara maari behave pannitu iruken..?"

He'll completely go crazy when he heard Kovakara and whispers , " enga ponalum awa nenapaave irukee , yen ipdi nadakudhu enakku , yen ipdi nadakudhu!!?"

" What !! What did you say ? Deii , nee yen anna illada , nee vere yaaro ..."

" Just go Priya , naane kadupule iruken , enna irritate pannadhe ..just go .."

" Seri , nee behave panradhu paatha enakanamo doubt ah irukudhu .. I'll ask you directly , enna love ah !?? Yaaru andha poonu !? Hmmm...." She resumes after a pause ," you are behaving like this from yesterday...then the reason behind your behaviour is someone from whom you met yesterday...hmm...okay , the only girl you met was Ankitha ...then can I confirm !!???"

Sourabh slightly blushes but hides it and scolds Priya , " are you gone mad...enna sollra nee ! I am thinking about the case .. only about the case ..puridha.. summa edhavadhu onnu sollitu varadhe..nee po , coffee  kuduthute la poo.." he drives her out of his room .

" Okay daa, enaku therinji pochu...but neeye enkita vandhu solluve .. you can share your feelings with him...naa yaarkitayum solla maaten..." She gives him a hug and runs..

" Ada chi poo.."  He drives her out and gets ready to go to the office.

Hema asks Nandakumar , "Naa Risha va invite pannirken veetuku .. unguluku okay la .."

" Invite panni aachu la .. approm yen ippo kekra!? I don't have any problem but don't you know that your son doesn't like her presence..avana verepethite iruppa awa.."

"Adhu theriyum ...aanalum they are friends right..awala na miss panra maari aachu...adhan kupta.." she  serves them the breakfast and Sourabh also joins them.

Nandakumar , " Sourabh nethu enna aachu , edhavadhu hint kadachircha ?"

Priya sees Sourabh and teases him , " Hint ah !? Adhu kadachirchu paa .."

Sourabh stares at her gives a signal to stop all these nonsense with a blush though..and replies , " Appa ,  I got a small clue , I'm working on it ..soon ellame therinjidum .."

" Therinjidum therinjidum" Priya pulls his leg .

" Sourabh Sara kku oru nalla school ah paaru paa.. Pooja summa tension aagura idha pathi yositu.."

" Sure paa.. akka nee tension aagadhe , Paapa kku oru nalla school naa thedren .. and okay I'll leave .." he hits Priya on her head and says " nee nalla padikura vele paaru...un gavanam ellame vere kade poguthu..."

" Ayyaayoo apdiyaa . .appo ungludhu enga pogudhu sir !?"

He gives a naughty smile and leaves.

Bhavana prepares coffee to both father and son and gives them.
" Now is she fine ? Rombo bayandha nethu .." Sivakumar asks Bhavana..and Aadhi interrupts , " enna aachu awalukku.. neenga behave panradhu paatha idhu eppome nadakura maari irukinga !"

" Ama paa..oru two months ah ipdi nadakudhu ..edho ketta kanavaa.. ennanu solla maatraa... Sonna dhaane theriyum enna problem nu..awa paatuku bayapduraa  alura aprom edhume nadakaadha maari irupa.." Bhavana shares with Aadhi.

Aadhi confirms that this is only because of him..and he feels very sad that she suffering alone and asks his mother , " Amma , ippo enga irukaa ,. College kku ready aaytala ..naa drop panren nu sollu .."

" Illa da awa ippo Suchi kuda poraa..Suchi comes here and take her daily.." Sivakumar replies.

Meanwhile Ankitha comes out of her room and behaves like nothing happens last night because she doesn't want all of them to panick..
" Amma I'll leave .."
Aadhi suddenly interrupts, " Paapa naa vena drop pannava..inikki .."
She'll give a fake smile  ," vena..naa Suchi kudaye poikiren.."

Aadhi feels bad and speaks  to himself, " Evening Paapa va drop pannadhenu Suchi kite ennamo sollite..aana will she agree to come with me if I go to her college! Suchi sonnadha paatha iwa rombo be suffer pannirka ennala..adhan avoid pannitu iruka... You are worth for this Aadhi, you are worth.."

Ankitha and Suchi goes to thier college  and Suchi asks her , " are you better now ? Nethu call pannumbothu sad ah irudha , ippo epdi Iruka ?? Aadhi na kita pesniya !?"

" I'm fine dii , enaku enna aagum ..I am the rowdy.."

" Ama rowdy dhan call pannumbothu aludhu scene poduvaange...summa engala happy pannradhuku nee varadhe seriyaa..un parents evlo tension la irukaanga ... Sollalam la enna prachane nu awarukku..."

" Sonna enna aagum...yen kuda serndhu awarum sad aawanga , they'll get even more tensed..and anna kita pesala pesavum maaten...awlodhaan..."she becomes silent and wishes everything to get solved quickly..

End of the chapter. Hope you guys are enjoying the story.  Comment your opinions and vote if you liked. Don't forget to recommend to people...
Keep supporting 🙏💜