CHAPTER 7

Hema tells Pooja about Risha ,"Pooja , Risha is a very nice girl , a polite and humble one isn't it ?"

"Ama, but suddenly why her matter ?"

" Illa , awala konjom naal inga kupdulam nu yositu iruken ..nee yenna solra ?"

"But why ma ? She would be busy with her schedule , adhuvum awa Amma kku therinja awlodhan.."

"Adhuvum seri dhan, I'll try speaking to Risha today " she ends the conversation ..

(Risha's intro : She is a friend of Sourabh  and her father is a close friend of Sourabh's father. Risha's mother doesn't like this fam much as they have been so close to her husband . Sourabh doesn't like Risha much but she likes him.)

Ankitha goes to principal's office with a fear in her face and she is fully surprised to see Sourabh there .
" Ivaru enna inga ..appo ivaru dhan andha case pathi pesa vandha officer uh !!" Thinks for a while and then " ooh aama ivaru CID officer aache.."

Sourabh is completely blank seeing Ankitha here " Hey ,iva indha college ah !? Okay , andha ponnu iva dhana !!" He hits his head with his hand .

Pratkik ," enna partner , enna aachu ?"

" Nothing..nee summa iru..."

Ankitha wishes principal and asks " sir, may I know the reason for calling me ?" She do knows the reason but trying to hide it ..

" Ankitha , he is Mr. Sourabh, andha case ah ivaru dhan handle pannitu irukaaru ..so you have to go with him to the spot as you were there that day and have seen it ."

Ankitha starts to shiver and stammers ..
"Sir , sry sir ..enaku classes iruku . I have to attend " She was in such a state that she was not able to stand properly..

She was very much scared about that issue . This is the first time in her life that she is behaving in such a manner..

Sourabh feels that she is somewhat uncomfortable with the matter, "when  I saw her for the first time she was very bold and stronger , now why is she behaving like this...awala paathale theridhu that she is very much scary...bit why ??" Sourabh tries to get the answer..

Principal," Anitha you don't worry about the classes , I'll inform your lecturer .. see , this is very important..as you know ..you are a very intelligent girl, I don't know why you are disagreeing with this... Idho paaru he'll take you to that spot , investigate there and if you remember something or if you identify something you share with him ... I'll send a lecturer with you ..no need to worry.."

"Apdi illa sir...adhu vandhu.." Ankitha still doesn't agree and Sourabh cuts her with a warm and husky tone ." Ankitha , why are you so scared ma , bayapdaadhe ma onnu aagadhu..just enga kuda vandhu konjom help pannina podhum ma..I know girls usually get afraid of these things.. but naa iruken ilaa , edhuvum aagadhu..nee vaandhina podhum "  Don't know why did Sourabh speak like this for the first time , what made him to do this!

Pratik who is seeing some changes in Sourabh thinks to himself ,"  do parter know this girl before itself ?? Indha  maari enkitta  kuda pesnadhilla.. what is making him to do like this ?"

Meanwhile Ankitha feels litte calm when Sourabh spoke with that tone and she'll  speak to herself ," Enna ivaru ipdi kuda pesuwaara . First meeting la angry bird maari irundhaaru ..aanalum why is he pampering me like this ! Naa enna feel panren awaruku epdi theriyum ??" And she continues ," okay sir , I'll go with him .." but the fear in her face is not reduced...

Sourabh sighs relieved and takes a deep breath and thinks ," Sabaaa , finally one tension is solved...thank God that she agreed..but Sourabh nee edhuku apdi behave panne ? Unaku enna aachu , nee en awala apdi pamper pannitu iruken !? "

Pratik who is watching his confused yet calm face laughs out loud and everyone in the office room sees him and questions him..

End Of this chapter..Hope you all are enjoying.. Read , comment you suggestions, leave a vote if you liked and do share with other ..
Keep supporting 🙏💜
Next episode coming soon 💜