CHAPTER 12

Pooja is sitting in the dining table with a dull and tensed face. Hema and Nandakumar sees her and questions her for being tensed.

Pooja answers , " Onnu illa , sara wa endha school la podradhu nu ore kavaleya irukku..how will she manage herself in the new school , with new friends and teachers ?"

" She'll manage herself , she is not a small kid though she is in 5th grade she is very matured for her age.  You don't worry , I'll ask Sourabh about it , he'll be knowing which school is good ." Nandakumar calms her down .

Sourabh stops the car near the Shopping Mall , which leaves  Pratik and Ankitha  in shock .

Pratik -
"Deii , naa family tour nu sonnadhu kuttamada ? Mall kku kutitu vandhurken !"

Ankitha asks Sourabh , " Mr . Kulukulu , yaarukku shopping panna vandirkinge ?"

"Unaku dhan "

" Enaka !!!" Ankitha and Pratik sees each others face in a blow.

" Ama , naange poradhu case pathi investigate panna that too to a famous public beach. Nee college uniform la iruke ...paatavange enna nenaipaange !!?" Sourabh shows his concern towards her .

"Oooh mai gawd , I didn't think about this . Soryy Kovakara unna tappa nenaichite , you are great ." Ankitha appreciates his presence of mind and gives her hand to appreciate him.

Pratik -
" Paara ! Partner kku evlo arivu !"

" That's why I am a CID officer Mr. Pagal paithyam !" Sourabh pulls his leg and Pratik is left surprised  for receiving a new name from his partner.

" Pagal paithyam ah !!"

Sourabh asks Ankitha to stay in the car ,  "Ma , nee engaye iru, tell me what type of dress you want and specifically the name, coz I don't know these things as I am completely new to this."

Pratik cuts him and says ," Ama , if you have ever brought a saree to your mother or atleast a dress to your sisters,  you might be knowing the names. Nee ippodhan ellam pudhusu pudhusa panren ."

Hearing this Ankitha laughs loudly and as usual Sourabh stares at Pratik for his nonsense talks .

Ankitha - " Hmmm...let me think a for a while ...." After thinking literally for 10 minutes she continues " Anything will go , frocks , jeans  , crop tops , kurti anything will go!!"

Sourabh murmers and takes Pratik with him , " Idha solla 10 mins edutukitiya , adhuvum per ellame pudhusa pudhusa ireke ...seri powom !"

Pratik again laughs at him , " epdi maati iruken nu paatiya... This is the reason why Amma also will be telling you to give some time for the family, so that you can know atleast the basics of the family needs. "

" Nee sirikra vela mattum paaru da ...what family family your speaking about from that time , idhula family eduku naduvula.. " he gets really angry on him and enters the mall.

He asks Pratik to select one dress from millions of dresses out there..

" Deiii , it's your work , not mine . I didn't initiate this one .okay , plzz nee ye paatuko...enakum edhume theriyaadhu idha pathi." Pratik stays back from this.

Sourabh feels helpless and he starts looking at the dresses hanging out there.." ennada idhellam , naa enna vela paathutu irudhen ,iplo enna vela paathutu iruken, haiyyyoo Kadavule , ellame indha case naalethan..plzz give an end to this case mu lord.."

Seeing variety of dresses with different sizes he is literally confused and ends up buying a saree ,  light brown with  printed designs and with  maroon border .

Hema tells Pooja , " I called Risha and asked her to visit us when she is free , firstly she hesitated and later I somehow convinced her and probably next week she'll come. "

" But how are you going to manage Sourabh ? Unaku theriyaadha he doesn't like her presence !?"

"Let me see , I'll manage some how." Hema thinks about how to convince Sourabh to stay calm and to interact in a good way with Risha. Hema doesn't have the idea of matching Risha with her son but still  she likes Risha .

Aadhi is doing his double degree and lives in hostel . While having his lunch in college canteen  he recollects his mother's food ,
" Amma voda saapaadu saptu evlo naal aachu..I'm badly missing her food and my home . Appa has called me for a week , even I am eager to meet them , but Ankitha , how will she react when she sees me. I am damn sure she is not willing to see me. But atleast for my mother I have to go."

End of the chapter. Hope  the story is going good. Please feel free to comment your suggestions and vote if you liked. Don't forget to share with people .
Keep supporting 🙏💜