CHAPTER 16

Sourabh puts a sudden brake and Ankitha gets up and sees around the window to know the place .

Sourabh - " ayyo sorryy ma , spead braker  naa pakave illa..sorryy"

" That's okay , evlo neram thoongradhu !"

" Ma , un veetu address sonnina , I'll drop you , it's already 7."

" Ennadhu time 7 aachaaa !! Aayyoo pochu , veetle enna aayirkumo ! Kadavule edhachu setting panni veinga please " she pleads God  that her parents should not scold her for being late.

"Adhu enna kadavul setting !? Enga irundha ma unaku ippdila thonudhu!? "

They'll speak casually and Sourabh thinks whether to ask about Karthik now and he slowly proceeds with that and says ," Ma unga collegela Karthik nu yaaravadhu irukaangala !?"

She is confused about this question,  "Karthik ah !!?  Why are you asking that now !? " She stops for a while and continues," Two Karthik irukaange, one is business lecturer and the other one is librarian. Whick Karthik are you talking about ?"

"Damn , idhulayum twist ah !" He speaks to himself and continues," illa summa keten , nothing serious." His face says that he is tensed and hiding something and Ankitha gets it and says , " unga moonja paarunge Mr. Kulukulu , enna try panringe ??? Sollunge ungalukku ippo yen kita irundhu ennamo kekanum nu edhirpaakringa nu  theridhu."

" Ooh apdiya , naa case pathi oru chinna clue kudupen edhir paathe , adhu ennachu !?"

She becomes dull and quite when she heard that from him.  Sourabh thinks to himself "ippo enna panradhu , ivakita adha pathi keta onnume sollamaatra , she'll faint and fall . Now I want to know about that Karthik , how should I go with it. " He then decides to tell her about that last dialled person.

" Maa , I'll say you something , you should not panic or get tensed like before . Okay ?"
She nods her head and Sourabh takes a deep breath and continues," actually I got a call from my control department about the number which I gave them to track and I found that person is Karthik and to be more clear the location was your college !"

Ankitha turns towards him with great shock and asks ," what !! How can it be ?? No way , are you sure ? But those two are very innocent that too our librarian is too innocent and he is a dedicated man , I am sure that he might not be that one ."

" Then do you think your business lecturer!?"

She didn't want to throw false accusation on him but she didn't had an other options  " Chance kammi dhan , aana I don't know really about that ."

They reaches her house and she invites him , " Come Mr. Kovakara , meet my parents ."

" Call me with any one name , I'll get confused everytime whether you are calling someone else!"

"Ooh is it !! Okay then naa unna inime Kulukulu nu dhan kupduven !" Now just come with me . She drags him and takes him to her home.

Seeing Ankitha her mother runs towards her , " Enna idhu, why so late ? I have said you to come early . Did you see the time it's nearly 8 ..." She starts scolding and as usual her father comes and rescues her , "nee vaa kanna " He then sees Sourabh and welcomes him ," Ohh sir , come in . We didn't see you .. come in "

" Ayyo sorry la edhuku ..  you are elder to me you can call me with my name."

Ankitha - " He usually calls everyone with their name but today meeting you for the first time na , so sir... Innum oru 4 times vandhina vaa poo ne address pannuwaru .." She laughs and sees her Appa .

" Yes yes , naa apdi dhan .." he asks Bhavana to make some coffee and continues , " okay  Sourabh , how was the day , did you get any clue !!?" Seeing appa asking this question Ankitha moves from that place and goes to her room to freshen up . The duo continues about the case and professions .

Meanwhile Aadhi comes and joins them .
Sivakumar introduces Sourabh, " Aadhi he is Mr, Sourabh , the CID officer . Ankitha went with him today and Sourabh this is Aadhi , my son ."

Both exchange smiles and Aadhi is desperate to meet  Ankitha meanwhile he is nervous too. Bhavana brings coffee and offers for all the three and Ankitha comes.
Seeing Ankitha , Aadhi places his cup of coffee in table and stands . Ankitha who saw Aadhi after a long time, had little bit of excitement but more of fear and hostile .

Their parents and Sourabh were surprised to see thier reaction and Bhavana says , "rombo naal aachu la meet panni adhan ipdi react panringla !?" Ankitha goes outside her home to the terrace  without speaking a word . This made all of them to think that she might be angry on her brother for leaving apart from them and doesn't care much about her . But Aadhi knows the truth behind her behaviour and he sits thinking what to do next . Meanwhile Sourabh takes leave and steps outside and moves near his car.

But something is stopping him , yes , Ankitha's absence is stopping him . He turns towards their house and lifts his head towards the terrace. He waits for 10 sec but to his unluck he didn't find her there and he sits in his car and starts , but his heart and brain  is not cooperating with him , he again sees the terrace , but no , even this time he failed to see her. He then starts his car and goes .

Hearing the engine sound , Ankitha who was in the other side of the terrace , runs to the front side and leads towards her front to see Sourabh , but she failed .
" Shei , naa epdi miss pannen..naa dhan awara invite pannen , now when he is leaving I should have bid a goodbye . Today I couldn't help him but ..." She feels sad as she missed to convey her goodbye.

She sits and sees the moon , wondering what might be the reason for meeting Sourabh . " I know he is completely different from other boys and the way he protected me , treated me .. no one has done it except him. " She blushes thinking about today's whole schedule .

Aadhi comes in search of her to the terrace and noticing her sitting in the corner, moves towards her. Ankitha sees him and quickly get's up and steps forward to quit the place . Aadhi holds her hand from back and says ," Paapa .."  Hearing this word from her brother , her eyes starts getting wet .

Aadhi -" paapa , enna paaka maatiya , en kooda pesa maatiya , unaku theriyadha un annana pathi , naa apdi pannirpena paapa ."

She'll have a emotional breakdown and runs towards him and hugs him tightly for a second or two and runs to her room without uttering a word .
Seeing this gesture even Aadhi becomes emotional and prays , " Kadavule , plzz indha misunderstandings ah fast ah clear pannunge.. I cannot stay without speaking to my Paapa!" Seeing Ankitha weeping , Bhavana and Sivakumar asks him about the matter , he replies that  she felt little emotional after seeing him and even he goes to his room.

Ankitha weeps like a baby and suddenly her phone rings .. she wipes her tears , takes a deep breath and tries to be normal .. she attends the call and it is Suchi ..
" Hey Ankitha , did you bunk classes !? Neeta said me that after two classes you were absent.. enna naa varala nu oree feeling uh !? Alwo pudikumaadi un bestfriend uh!? "

Ankitha tries to control her tears and says , " Unna evlo pudikum nu na sollidhan unaku theriyanumaa ! I'm missing you heavily Suchi , I want to meet you now itself and hug you tightly..!"

" Hey ennadi aachu, nee idpi ellla behave panna maatiye... Ennachu veetle sandaya !"

" Anna vadhurkaaru dii , and iniki Sourabh came and took me to the murder spot to investigate... As usual .." she tells the whole story and at last , " annavum ippodhan varanumaa...just think my situation Suchi !"

Suchi is in shock and ," What , why did Aadhi come now !?? Did you speak to him ? See as your bestfriend, my advise is just go to clear the things okay ! Puridha unakku !? And yaaru andha Sourabh , andha payyana ..aniki without permission who came to our room !? Is that he !?"

" Aama dii, okay , I'll try to speak with him ..today I'm not gonna sleep.  Adhu confirm... Goodnight"

" Don't stress yourself, that's all I can say . Good night".
Ankitha goes to sleep . She prays God that atleast today she should not get that dream ," enaku theriyum , iniki andha ketta kanavu varum nu..because naa iniki andha stop kke poitu vandhurken , and on top of that , anna vadhurka .. enaku rombo bayama iruku..." She goes to her Amma and asks her to sleep with her and Bhavana also agrees to that she asks Ankitha to sleep on her lap...

End of the chapter. Hope the story is going good. Just going with the flow, not dragging 🤞. Feel free to comment your suggestions and vote if you liked.
Keep supporting 🙏💜