CHAPTER 11

Ankitha who is enjoying the cool and breezy weather think to herself,
" Naa ennadha bold uh , rowdy nu sonnalum I have not gone outside alone , either I go with my parents or with Suchi . But na edhuku lecturer ah vara venam nu sonne , naa edhuku appa kita Pratik anna pathi sonne, because I am feeling that naa vandhu Pratik ah pathi yositu okay sollale.. I know that naa Mr. Kovakara yenna pamper panni , calm pannadhale naa vara ottukiten. Yes , he is cute , he is handsome but nee epdi yaarkudayum thaniya vandhadilla Ankitha , this is the first time it is happening in your life !!" She is in her deep thought and the drops of the rain falls on her hand  and she closes the window .

Sourabh who was busy with Pratik about his meeting with Ankitha and her parents , speaks to Ankitha , " enna ma , you are busy thinking something , don't worry we'll reach now and soon we will return . "

" Naa adha pathi yosikale , naa summa wheather ah enjoy pannitu iruken"

Sourabh puts the AC on and closes the windows as the mist is covering the road .

" Ayyayoo AC yen on panne... kulukulu nu iruku ." Ankitha suddenly screams at Sourabh as she is feeling cold.

Pratik laughs loudly as she said Kulu Kulu which he was hearing for the first time and says , " Thangachi , CID Officer ah thitna modha aal Needhan ma.." he sees Sourabh and laughs .

Sourabh feels embarassing , " ennama Kulu Kulu na , enaku veccha pera  pudhu pera ??"

" Edhu !? unakku veccha pera !! Naa wheather paathu sonna aana neeye maatikitiye pa en kaila...inime unaku two names , Mr. Kovakara and Kulu Kulu ."
Both laughs out loudly.

Pratik who is shocked with Ankitha's this free behaviour questions her , " You came to know about us just now but you are behaving like you know us from past many years and you are so comfortable with us,   how is that Ankitha !!?"

Sourabh also turns towards her eagerly waiting for the answer.

" Naa apdi dhan , if I like someone let it be at first sight or poga poga pudichalum , I'll be very frank and open with them. If  I like someone I'll treat them as my own...so neenge rendu perume nalla pasanga ...cute boys, onnu anna innonu..." She pauses for fraction of second and says " friend uh .."

Sourabh is literally confused about her answer , yenna iva ipdi maarita , first meet la angry bird maari irundhaa ippo friendly bird maari aayita.." he tried to hide his blush when she took a pause and then said friend .

Pratik -
" Naanga case investigation kku poroma illana family tour kku poroma , onnu therile "

Sourabh and Ankitha sees Pratik in surprise and end up saying together, "edhu , family tour ah !!?"

All  three of them laughs but these two hids some blush in their laughs.

End of the chapter. Hope the story is going good. Feel free to comment your suggestions and vote if you liked.
Keep supporting 🙏💜
Please do recommend to more people if the story is worth reading 🙏💜