CHAPTER 23

Ankitha and Suchi were walking in the corridor after their lunch. Suchi was teasing her that she is opening up to her Manna.

"Manna !? Hey I just said that I have a crush on him.. that's it.." she looks down blushing.

"Ohh ... Apdiyaa ..don't even think that you can hide your feelings from me..I can read your eyes...and now I read that someone is blushing and trying to cover that!" She started tickling Ankitha.

Ankitha saw Karthik coming from the principal's room  and he was wishing back the students...Just when he passed through Ankitha..she wished him but he ignored it completely..

Anktiha turned back after he went and said in a low voice " You'll pay for everything you have done Mr... You'll pay..
I am ashamed to say you as my professor"

"Nee vidu dii...adhan unga aal paakuraaru la.." Suchi teases her and Ankitha runs behind her to teach a lesson .

Sourabh and Pratik comes from the commissioner's room .

" Partner are you happy now!!?" Pratik asked his friend who was watching with him , with a pride in his face .

" Hopefully everything will get solved soo....I want to see Giri's parents satisfied with this...the culprit should be punished..." He takes a deep breath and resumes, " but I still feel that something is fishy with Risha...I don't know why did she break my phone ..I have to ask her today and she has to answer me ..." He sees Pratik laughing at him.

" Ippo naa joke sollitu irukenaa!???" He questions while he is starting his car..

"Nothing much parter...unna ipdi paakrathuku rombo happy ah iruku.."

"Epdi !!?" He asked him surprisingly though he himself knows that he has changed.

" You were very much strict officer before but not now ..I saw you muttering just now inside his room- indha case solve aachunaa modhala sandhosham padrathu Ankitha dhan..she has suffered a lot in this process... paawom awa Anna na kuda thappa nenachitu, awakitte irundhu velagi poi...so she'll be happy if it ends with a correct judgement...Her smile brings smile in everyone's face around her.." He continues, " so enna , yaar mogathula smile varum ...if she a smile in her face !?"

" Deii naa general ah polambitu irudhen daw...nee vere...aa ..aawa siricha .. whatever the situation is everyone will become happy...adhula naanum orthuan.." He sticks his eyes on the road to control his blush and continues," seri , nee summa edhodho pesadhe.. we have to the college now and say everything to the principal incuding that Mr.M Karthik will be arrested tomorrow morning at 9 .." His eyes glitters as he has done what he has said .. he feels happy and turns his car towards the path leading to the JMC college..

" Sorry sir, you know everything that happened that day and now we have also known the culprit also... I hope that you are with us .." Sourabh asked the principal who was in utter shock after Sourabh explained everything.

" Uh..well , I am with you sir... " He answered in a low voice and Sourabh smiled and left from there .

In the evening at 6 , Nandakumar was searching for his spectacles to read a novel . Just then Ankitha came and ranged the bell although the door was open. He peeped outside and said her to come in , " the door was wide open , you could have just entered.."

" Yes the door was open uncle but it's not a good manners to just enter into someone's house like that .I saw you here so I ranged the bell.." She answered him with a wide smile. She continued , " Where is Sourabh uncle ? He asked me to meet him ...sorry ..I said him that I'll meet him int he evening "she corrected her rollings and was happy that she'll meet him in the next couple of minutes.