4

josh's point of view

i hated seeing tyler like this. i told him to get some rest so he could be completely energetic when we find rosie and she'll never know she was kidnapped or in trouble. he listened and now im watching tv while he sleeps.

i've started liking tyler profoundly. seeing how he does with rosie is a turn on for me. he just does so great with her. she loves him and he loves her and so forth. it pains me to see what that horrid woman jenna did to him.

first she cheats on him and then she kidnaps his child. it's hers too, but she's obviously not fit to be a parent. not picking up rosie at the daycare and then having her boyfriend knock out tyler and then scare him shitless.

he almost passed out again when he realized he'd have to wait a little while longer to find his daughter. that's when I suggested the 'go to sleep' plan.
_______

i don't know of he's ever going to get it through his head that we will find his daughter. we will find rosie. because i care about rosie too. and him. although now was not the time to tell him.
_______

"what's this woman look like?" The police asked tyler, we were sitting on his couch. my arm wrapped around him as he cried. "she's tall, about five seven may-maybe." the police officer nodded, "and what did she do?" tyler went into shock again and then passed out.

i began to tell the officer everything i knew about the situation. rosie's parents situation, how brendon knocked out tyler and now he's terrified;(he nodded and replied "that explains the black eye").

i explained how jenna was an irresponsible mother. almost leaving rosie at her daycare, tyler had to come save the day.
and when jenna couldn't get her daughter back because it was late and tyler didn't feel safe with leaving rosie with her mom, he didn't.

then at midnight they come knocking at tyler's door, knocked him out and stole rosie. The officer said he would put everything in the station and they would begin their search for rosie and try to bring her back. and if tyler wakes up to tell him to call the station on where jenna lives.

----

tyler woke up about an hour later. he knew where jenna lived, and so we called the police station. "she lives at.." tyler told them, within an hour they found brendon, jenna and rosie. the adults were arrested and rosie was sent to live with tyler permanently, (or until jenna got out of jail. that part hadn't been fully decided).

right now, me ty and rosie were at mcdonald's. rosie was playing in one of those little playgrounds at mcdonalds. tyler was sitting across the table from me nibbling on chicken nuggets while i watched rosie. she banged her little hands on the window, "tyler look," i said and pointed up to rosie. "awe," he responded and waved to his daughter.

he started to pull the chicken nuggets apart, obviously anxious. i pretended not to notice it. "uh.. josh?" he said and i turned my attention away from rosie. "thank you, for helping me. i wouldn't have been able to do this without you." he said and i smiled.

"of course tyler, i love rosie," and you, "i would've done anything to get her back," and help you. "mr josh! mr josh!" rosie said yelling for me. "yes rosie?" i replied. "wanna sit on your lap." she said and held her arms up. "that's your daddys' job, rosie honey."

tyler flicked his wrist as rosie pouted. i picked rosie up and put her on my lap. "eat your chicken nuggies ro ro," tyler said and handed rosie a nugget. she started to nibble on it, looking just as her father had. it was absolutely adorable.

a woman walked up to us, a kid in her hand. "are you two together?" she asked, and i lost it, my face filled with red. "josh are you okay?" rosie asked me, tyler blandly said 'no' in the background.

the color ran from my face as the lady left. "rosie, go play some more, you've had a few chicken nuggets." i said and she jumped off my lap, then giggled, rubbing into the play things. "josh- are you-?" i waved my hand at tyler. "fine," i responded.

he went back to his own chicken and ate it slowly. eventually i just stood up, tyler was about to talk but then he slouched and let me leave. i got in my car and drove, tyler brought his own car, they could get home.

i felt so hurt, i thought maybe tyler liked me back. i was thinking so far in the future. so far. we could be parents to rosie, provide a stable life for rosie. i mean fuck, her own mother is in prison.

but no, i mean the way tyler uttered 'no' was just- like he didn't even care. it made me so mad. so mad indeed, like i spent all this time getting attached.

attached to rosie, attached to tyler and all the uncompleted drama. and-and worst off all, he just let me leave. he didn't even stop me. once that happened, i knew there was no reason to stay.

obviously this relationship is one sided.

a/n: well, there goes crashing down joshler.