8

josh's point of view

tyler had fallen asleep, he said i could stay as long as i wanted. as long as rosie was asleep when i left. "josh?" rosie said turning her head away from the tv. it was seven at night. tyler was laying on my arm, like i said, asleep.

"yes rosie?" i responded looking at the little girl. "would you ever be my other dad?" rosie asked me. "w-what?" i asked. "daddy loves you." rosie said and then turned her attention back to the tv.

i looked at tyler, he looked so pretty. his mouth was slightly open. "he loves me still?"i whispered back at rosie. "w-who loves me?" tyler muttered at me before his pretty little eyes shut again.

"me," i said, almost sure he was asleep. rosie fell asleep an hour later. i put her and tyler to bed before i left the small apartment. i left the apartment, making my way toward my car when i heard a scream. "debby?" i said, she was smiling, a bat in hand.

"josh, josh, josh," debby said my name the third time in a dead tone. "debby-," she had gone on a business trip. and honestly? i had forgotten about her. i had forgot i wasn't single. i had forgotten completely that she existed.

"what the hell are you doing here at eight at night? you should've been home!" she almost screamed at me. i sighed. "deborah- i..." i trailed off. she just started to swing the bat in her hands.

"you won't know about anything for a while." she said and raised the bat. "what's that supposed to-,"

-----

a light shined in my eye. "DEBBY YOU'RE FUCKING CRAZY!" someone yelled. "oh shut up brendon. we both fucking hate him." debby said. "YOU'RE BATSHIT CRAZY! I SUGGESTED KIDNAPPING AND KILLING HIM! I WASN'T FUCKING SERIOUS!"

debby rolled her eyes. "you want to dump that dumb blonde. she doesn't satisfy you, i do. and her dumb kid. ugh, if we kill josh... well, i'll be single. jenna or whatever the hell her name is can get back with tyler or whatever. then you'll be single. then we can mingle."

"i love that batshit crazy brain of yours," brendon said and then kissed debbys' forehead. debby giggled. "ya know, i think josh is so dumb. thinking you went on a business trip. took a ride you did... but not on an airplane."

"babe shut up, joshua doesn't need to know what i was doing," debby said and took a jab toward brendon's arm. "love you too baby." brendon responded. i pretended to open my eyes, debby and mine met.

"w-where am i?" i asked. "you're in london darling," brendon said in a british accent like a smart aleck. "where am i?" i was tied up to a chair. "you're in a wearhouse somewhere in washington state. congratulations not many people make it here."

"SHUT UP WOULD YOU?! I HAVE A LIFE TO ATTEND!" i yelled struggling to break from what was holding me. "don't you fucking dare tell the love of my life to shut up."

i blinked a few times. "urie?" i was baffled. "you should be in jail- you assaulted tyler and stole rosie." he just laughed. "i escaped. obviously swooping the heart of this lovely lady." i blinked a few times again. "wait- 'love of my life'... what the hell is that supposed to mean?"

brendon laughed again. "you don't satisfy her like i do." he replied, "yeah. josh it's just over between us." i rolled my eyes, "so, you had to knock me out, tie me to a chair and threaten to kill me just so you could break up with me?" i asked.

"that was all my baby's doing! i'm so fucking proud of her." he kissed her lips this time. it was- i don't even know how to describe it. "jenna will love this." i smiled like maniac. "what?" brendon spat in my face. "she cheated on tyler. it's only fair she gets it back. im pretty sure she loves you anyways. it'll hurt the fuck outta her."

brendon laughed. "she does. i never did. i loved this girl." brendon said and then debby squealed. "look, can i be untied?" i asked and debby nodded. brendon untied me and i started to rub my wrists. "i don't give a fuck that you wanna... do whatever. i honestly lost feelings for you deb. you didn't have to knock me out to break up with me. i'm in love with tyler. so in love. i would've been fine if we parted."

there was a small silence. "oh," debby responded. "so you're not gonna tell the cops?" debby asked batting her eyes. "no. i won't have to." i said, then jumped down. "BRENDON URIE AND DEBORAH RYAN PUT YOUR HANDS ON YOUR HEAD!" cops yelled, i had saw the cop lights. "fuck you joshua." debby spat at me.

"you had the chance and apparently i didn't 'satisfy you' so have fun getting cheated on by urie." i said, tyler ran to me. our bodies collided. "j-joshy," he wouldn't let go. "i.." i picked him up. "i love you tyler. i really do." i said and then he kissed me.

we separated and i realized rosie wasn't with her dad. "where's rosie?" i asked, "with my parents," he answered. "i love you tyler." i said as i carried him out of the wearhouse. "i love you so fucking much." i said to him. "i love you too," he responded and kissed my neck.

"how did you know where i was?" i asked. "it's a long story." he replied as we reached his car. "we have a long time. we have approximately... holy shit... thirty five hours."

tyler nodded. "yes, you've been gone two days. i'm sorry i didn't get here faster. that girl is batshit crazy. and the guy. i'd swear the man was brendon urie." tyler said as we climbed in the car.

"it was. long story on my part too. this whole thing is fucking crazy ty." i said, he started the long drive back home. my arm was on the center console. the radio was playing in the background when tyler grabbed my hand.

a/n: to be completely honest with you guys, i forgot josh wasn't single. and that added this extra drama. and the twist of brendon being with debby. i'm thinking that might be a bit much. but also jenna deserves it. i mean. yeah.

and ro wanting josh to be her other dad, i mean Awh how can you not love that? it was just so cute.