Hayami Luko (BNHA) 5

Name: Hayami Luko

Age: 22

Looks:

Likes: reading, listening to music, helping people

Dislikes: being shouted at, her fluency disorder, talking, being a burden to people.

Height: 4'4

Crush: Hawks (Keigo Takami)

Personality: Shy, self conscious about her disability and about her looks, happy at times.

Quirk: Cyber life
This creates a lense that goes over her one eyes.

(Something like that)

That lets Hayami see things others can't such as electromagnetic radiation that the humans give off. So she can tell if something is fake or not. She can detect any virus in a machine or human and get rid of it. She can also make holograms which can look very real and do a lot of damage to people too. She can also create any virus that can stop any machine she likes. She can also make people see things they don't want to see (like something they are scared of) Can see information about people she looks at, makes others have someone elses quirk for a sort period of time but only if she came in contact with that person.

Draw backs: her body will go numb and won't be able to move for a while parts of her body will have a purple marks on them that will cause pain.

Family:

Mother: (died)

Father: Lucas.

Older sister: Roseilna

Younger brothers (twins): Matthew and Hiroto

Background:
Because of her stuttering Hayami have always been put down. Especially by her father. He always told her that "why can't you be more normal like your sister?" Or "why can't you be beautiful like her?" And always told her that she is useless. She ain't allowed to speak in public because will be a disappointment to her family. She does get beat when she stutters and shouted which caused her to be self conscious about her speech and looks.