Atlanta Nightly (Food wars)

Name: Atlanta Nightly

Age: {same as Soma}

Looks;

Nickname: Creation Goddess

Birthday; 31st October

Nationality: Japanese

Affiliation;
Elite 10 council (1st chair no one knows though)
Pola star dormitory

Crush: Soma Yukihira

Height; 5'6

Cuisine style; Can cook anything she wants (barely ever cooks for people who are not the teachers or unless they have a food war)

Family:
Father: Asuta (Famous chef known for making anything and everything perfectly, have been awarded countless trophies)
Mother: Layla (dead)
Older brother; Oscar (Famous chef, 20) Older twin brothers; Malikai and Calen (19)
Younger brother; Wave (13)
Younger brother; Blake (12)

Information;
She got the nickname "Creation Goddess" because even if she only watched someone make it once or only being told or read it once she will know how to make it perfectly well. She makes her own food as well which always turns out really good. She barely ever cooks for anyone as she doesn't want anyone to know she's part of the council. Her mother wasn't a nice person she would constantly complain about everything Atlanta and her siblings would do and say it wasn't good enough however she got killed in a hit and run a few years ago. Sad to say none of the siblings was sad about it and their father never said anything either. Everyone who knows about Asuta and Oscar always compares, Atlanta to the both of them.