Akuza Nanma (Kimono Jihen)

Name: Akuza Nanma

Age: 13

Looks: (white hair human. pink hair demon)

 pink hair demon)

Height: 4'10

Spices: Half human - half Hinoenma (secretly)

Occupation: Detective (when offered)

Sex: Female

Assets: A crystal (right ear, her hair covers it)

Main weapon: can make anyone fall in love with her so she can attack them. (Carries a small dagger with her)

Power of the crystal:
To keep her Hinoenma side contained. Parts of it still come out but only a little people will get infatuated with her but not in love UNTIL she takes off the crystal.
When two Hinoenma's comes in contact with eachother and they are wearing the earrings their power will increase.

Crystal looks (only one of them):

Hinoenma abilities: Can make men or women fall in love with them so they can take everything from them and eventually the victim dies

Hinoenma abilities:
Can make men or women fall in love with them so they can take everything from them and eventually the victim dies. Once they have fallen in love with the Hinoenma it's up to them what they do.
Healing themselves and others when needed.

Personality: Calm, honest, positive, takes things as people say them, always happy (Even if she fakes it)

Crush: Kabane Kusaka

Family: Father: Lake (Hinoenma, male)> Rare for a Hinoenma male to be born but there are some out there

Family:
Father: Lake (Hinoenma, male)
> Rare for a Hinoenma male to be born but there are some out there.
Mother: Amane
(Both of them gone)

Information:
Akuza lived in the same village of Kabane she always stayed to herself and never talked to anyone unless they talked to her. Or she has no choice. She managed to make friends with Kabane. When Kabane joined the office he remembered Akuza being in the village. Despite no one knowing Kabane noticed that she's not human, and all alone.