Luniar Yama (Danganronpa 2)

Version: Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair

Name: Luniar Yama

Nickname: Ultimate Assassin (unknown to people at first)
Ultimate Despair (by Monokuma/future foundation)
Queen of Despair (Monokuma)
God/Goddess (the entire world, who fell to despair because of her)
Worst Despair(Makoto/future foundation/ everyone)
Most dangerous Despair (Everyone)
Lady Luniar (Monokuma/Remnants/Junko)
My Lady, M'lady/ Your ladyship (Junko, Monokuma, Subordinates)
Reincarnation of Despair (Everyone)
Human form of Despair (Everyone)
Beloved (Mikan Tsumiki)

Age: (Same as Hajime)

Looks:

Occupation: >Highschool student>Assassin (Super highschool level: Assassin)>Remnant of despair>Mastermind of the tragedy (along with Junko Enoshima and Izuru Kamakura)>Wife (Hajime Hinata/Izuru Kamakura's)

Occupation:
>Highschool student
>Assassin (Super highschool level: Assassin)
>Remnant of despair
>Mastermind of the tragedy (along with Junko Enoshima and Izuru Kamakura)
>Wife (Hajime Hinata/Izuru Kamakura's)

Height: 5'8

Chest size:
90 cm (before tragedy)
100cm (by the time the tragedy begins)

Birthday: 14th February (Never told anyone and erased ALL data of her from any system)

Hobby: Assassination/Torture, able to do other things because of her Talent had to travel a lot and able to do other things but decent at it so it looks like that's her profession or something,
(Examples; Hacking, baking, cooking, Writing stories, acting ect. All the things that she can do is because she had to learn them to be able to assassinate someone)

Likes: Assassination, Torture, Being left alone, Mochi (including mochi Ice-cream), weapons (all kinds), Monokuma (Gets along with him)

Relationship with Monokuma:
As Monokuma always respects her and always tells her the things that is going on despite her being a student, still respects her as even as a child (3 years old) she was showing despair and the despair got stronger as she grew up.

Dislikes: Being distracted, loud noises, Being pestured, Monomi (finds her annoying)

Crush: Hajime Hinata/ Izuru Kamakura